Anyone had a PAYE processing cert. yet this week?
Has anyone successfully had a P14/P35 processing certificate yet since the database went back up? I have one which has been "pending" over 48 hours now. I realise I'd be able to get any of their silly fines quoshed, but only after numerous 0845 calls and pointless letters, and possibly a Tribunal too.
So I am reluctant to file any more until I am confident the system is working properly. No way do I want lots of clients going in to the "Too Difficult" pile, one is bad enough!
- Networking 243 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,188 33
- VAT refund 240 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 238 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 273 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 75 1
- incorrect old p60 492 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 312 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 207 2
- Turnover on a tax return 397 9
- IT Contractor 269 1
- Sage instant account codes 156 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 251 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 320 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,957 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 323 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 293 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 284 3
- Missing tax return 412 4
- Inflation and fees 1,428 24