Anyone used a Quickbooks app to import transactions?
Following my earlier thread about the pros and cons of Sage50 vs QB I decided to move to QB. However I then discovered QB doesn't have a transaction import facility.
I'm sure I'm not on my own in having a number (most) of my clients who don't have any accounting software. I've persuaded most to provide me with their sales and purchases analysed on spreadsheets so I can easily import them into Sage. Other clients have huge volumes of small transactions managed through their own operating system that, via the transaction import, I can into Sage seamlessly.
It seems if I move to QB I won't be able to do this without using a third party app (although these are listed on the Intuit website so I guess they are accredited). Has anyone ever used such an app. The one I have seen is called Transaction Pro Importer 5.0.
Any advice/experiences gratefully received
- Xerocon 2016 1,011 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,188 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 217 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 227 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 584 12
- Personal Tax 482 11
- USA Tax Query 155 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,659 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 943 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 275 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 597 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 348 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 402 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 165 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 318 4
- last minute request 505 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,253 46