Anyone used a Quickbooks app to import transactions?
Following my earlier thread about the pros and cons of Sage50 vs QB I decided to move to QB. However I then discovered QB doesn't have a transaction import facility.
I'm sure I'm not on my own in having a number (most) of my clients who don't have any accounting software. I've persuaded most to provide me with their sales and purchases analysed on spreadsheets so I can easily import them into Sage. Other clients have huge volumes of small transactions managed through their own operating system that, via the transaction import, I can into Sage seamlessly.
It seems if I move to QB I won't be able to do this without using a third party app (although these are listed on the Intuit website so I guess they are accredited). Has anyone ever used such an app. The one I have seen is called Transaction Pro Importer 5.0.
Any advice/experiences gratefully received
- Will I need to resign? 273 2
- Nominal Ledger 403 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 156 1
- How much of your work is admin? 647 7
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 237 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 165 5
- Old CGT loss 233 4
- Limited company purchase of property 461 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 461 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 965 14
- Trade creditor journal 73 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 395 9
- HMRC Distraint 103 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 146 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 221 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 432 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,371 42
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 605 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 193 2
- Paper tax return 181 4