Are amended accounts treated as late?
A client incorporated his business. The Limited accounts for the first period were actually due in before the sole trader accounts had to be finalised for the SATR. We didn't have all the info necessary for the sole trader accounts so had to make some estimates for the closing balances of debtors etc to be transferred to the Ltd Co. We now have all the figures we need and as some (most) of the balance sheet figures have changed we need to submit amended accounts to Companies House.
If we file amended accounts now, after the deadline, will we receive a penalty for the accounts being late?
If we will have we any other options?
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 694 19
- Marriage Allowance 179 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,057 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 338 4
- S455 and February year ends 228 7
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 385 9
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,241 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 779 18
- Closing down loss-making company 403 5
- S.455 Tax again 268 3
- New Build 324 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 366 4
- Mortgage Reference 774 10
- RTI offline? 166 1
- Right To Manage Company 256 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 160 1
- Giving shares away 323 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 619 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 269 5
- Where to post pension on sa100 206 4