Are amended accounts treated as late?
A client incorporated his business. The Limited accounts for the first period were actually due in before the sole trader accounts had to be finalised for the SATR. We didn't have all the info necessary for the sole trader accounts so had to make some estimates for the closing balances of debtors etc to be transferred to the Ltd Co. We now have all the figures we need and as some (most) of the balance sheet figures have changed we need to submit amended accounts to Companies House.
If we file amended accounts now, after the deadline, will we receive a penalty for the accounts being late?
If we will have we any other options?
- ACCA - still making me laugh 213 2
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 159 6
- Start up allowance? 462 13
- Old CGT loss 324 9
- New Starter Checklist 303 9
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 438 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 810 22
- Goodwill complications 348 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 582 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 255 3
- HMRC Distraint 247 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 210 2
- Will I need to resign? 691 9
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 132 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 391 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 459 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,049 16
- How to explain this to someone 277 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,428 20
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 660 15