Are amended accounts treated as late?
A client incorporated his business. The Limited accounts for the first period were actually due in before the sole trader accounts had to be finalised for the SATR. We didn't have all the info necessary for the sole trader accounts so had to make some estimates for the closing balances of debtors etc to be transferred to the Ltd Co. We now have all the figures we need and as some (most) of the balance sheet figures have changed we need to submit amended accounts to Companies House.
If we file amended accounts now, after the deadline, will we receive a penalty for the accounts being late?
If we will have we any other options?
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 978 17
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 233 4
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 163 4
- Company car in the LLP 220 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 1,111 9
- Time to react ? ? ? 367 5
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 287 6
- Company Share Buy Back 187 3
- Hello 401 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,917 53
- Sage 200 question 150 2
- flat rate scheme 1,957 38
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 161 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 653 9
- Charitable Payment 229 4
- Unpaid share capital 274 3
- Physiotherapy 357 4
- New build property to be rented 221 4
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 143 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 227 5