Are capital allowances allowed on personal use goods
Close limited company buys a motor vehicle and the motor is given to the son, who is an employee, to drive.
No problem - P11d and son pays for all his own petrol.
Son leaves the company part way during the year and is allowed to keep driving the car.
Is the company allowed to claim a capital allowance once the son leaves the company? Or do they claim a capital allowance for the pro-rata period that the son is employed in the business?
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 81 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 97 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 169 4
- Private company division 289 5
- New build property to be rented 86 3
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 59 1
- Outstanding Loans 193 3
- Networking 849 7
- Allocation of income from property 614 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 91 2
- bookkeeping system 466 7
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 112 2
- Company car in the LLP 117 1
- 64-8 problems 319 4
- flat rate scheme 1,833 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 880 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 324 9
- Unpaid share capital 213 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 146 1
- VAT Refunds 174 2