Are the companies associated?
Are the following companies associated?
Same 3 family members have shares in each company but different percentages in each.
Shares split 98%, 1% and 1%
Shares split one-third each.
The companies operate from seperate premises and different trades. However, there is a small inter-company loan balance for payment made by one company on behalf of the other.
- Limited company buying a car 150 4
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 273 15
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 458 10
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 555 6
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 183 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 286 4
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 114 2
- ACCA practice certificates 495 5
- Limited company buying director's car 292 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 81 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 105 1
- WC's and capital allowances 173 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 310 13
- Dress code 1,546 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 480 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 259 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 379 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 473 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 192 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 112 3
- CTA study material 769
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 481
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 397
- Employment related securities question 308
- AIM Stocks and IHT 280
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 257
- Expat pension contributions? 257
- Trust for Employee 237
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 183
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 147