Are the companies associated?
Are the following companies associated?
Same 3 family members have shares in each company but different percentages in each.
Shares split 98%, 1% and 1%
Shares split one-third each.
The companies operate from seperate premises and different trades. However, there is a small inter-company loan balance for payment made by one company on behalf of the other.
- Entrepreneur's Relief - Disposal over a period of time 176 3
- Late RTI filing re SMP 101 3
- Self Help Accountancy Book for Client 159 3
- VAT registration on digital services supplied outside UK within EU 96 6
- Additional information attached to accounts 185 2
- CIS Software 115 1
- Company assets 365 16
- Can anyone recommend a fax send/receive service which I can use via email? 223 6
- MoneySoft 169 2
- Best way to advise a limited company client 75 1
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 662 10
- Payroll cessation and missing overtime 146 2
- Self assessment 152 1
- Claiming VAT 127 2
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 1,124 15
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 176 4
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 277 10
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 272 5
- Basis period (2nd yr) for a partnership, please any suggestions would be really helpful 156 1
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 513 9
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 504
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 479
- Is there anything wrong with this? 281
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 267
- Uncommercial property business 244
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 204
- Registering online CWF1 184
- VAT - registration needed? 181
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 180
- Accrued income scheme 179