Are the companies associated?
Are the following companies associated?
Same 3 family members have shares in each company but different percentages in each.
Shares split 98%, 1% and 1%
Shares split one-third each.
The companies operate from seperate premises and different trades. However, there is a small inter-company loan balance for payment made by one company on behalf of the other.
- SA316s 238 4
- Dividends out of profit where P&L bfwd is in deficit 28 2
- Director with lots of personal expenses 33 2
- Taxi Plate & Car 163 4
- Does a UK LTD pay Corporation Tax before sending dividend to Holding Company? 79 2
- LEL and PAYE registration 124 2
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 954 46
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 589 13
- Filing amended tax return 111 1
- Tier One Tribunal 203 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 826 26
- Prompt Payment Discount (PPD) Vat 2015 - CREDIT PRIOR INVOICE 120 1
- Pooled cars legislation unfairly punitive 121 2
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 257 5
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 155 2
- Another transfer of property 150 2
- VAT on non-denominated postage 224 7
- Employmnet Allowance 2015/2016 203 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 199 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 566 14
- Construction CIS LLP Company 613
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 598
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 389
- Pensions Regulator 358
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 296
- Using the correct forms 271
- RTI - duplicate employee record 266
- SA penalty proposals 259
- Accelerated payment notices 240
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 236