Are the companies associated?
Are the following companies associated?
Same 3 family members have shares in each company but different percentages in each.
Shares split 98%, 1% and 1%
Shares split one-third each.
The companies operate from seperate premises and different trades. However, there is a small inter-company loan balance for payment made by one company on behalf of the other.
- Cash in Hand 18 1
- Buy to let and capitak gain 121 4
- Busines software 107 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 172 6
- Converting a barn for business use 178 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 298 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 301 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 460 10
- are receipts needed? 595 16
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 272 3
- Bookkeping software 709 7
- Clogged Losses 277 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 256 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 649 10
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 308 7
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 258 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 119 1
- General tax book with planning 256 5
- Anybody heard of Geniac, the new De Lorean? 194 3
- tax on apprenticeship income 200 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 906
- International interest certificate 519
- NOVA 369
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 317
- Management expenses for investment company 272
- Bonus Bonds 264
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 180
- P11D benefit received by widow 158
- EXACT ONLINE 153
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 150