Are the companies associated?
Are the following companies associated?
Same 3 family members have shares in each company but different percentages in each.
Shares split 98%, 1% and 1%
Shares split one-third each.
The companies operate from seperate premises and different trades. However, there is a small inter-company loan balance for payment made by one company on behalf of the other.
- VAT Registration 112 8
- Tax Credit Overpayment 106 6
- Easy way to not pay tax 379 13
- Who can wind up a Promissory Trust? 146 3
- Mortgage Interest and rental income 105 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 399 10
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 212 8
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 224 4
- Builder using cash labour 200 2
- Threshold for RTI submission 176 3
- FATCA registration as an Agent 52 1
- IRIS Practice Management 201 3
- Pre- trading Expenses 172 2
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 391 16
- Charities sorp - portfolio management fees 190 5
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 342 12
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 453 10
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 169 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 242 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 478 11
- Skandia using wrong address 1,493
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 830
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 424
- Sale of business 399
- NOVA 306
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 218
- Bonus Bonds 183
- Management expenses for investment company 180
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 175