Are the companies associated?
Are the following companies associated?
Same 3 family members have shares in each company but different percentages in each.
Shares split 98%, 1% and 1%
Shares split one-third each.
The companies operate from seperate premises and different trades. However, there is a small inter-company loan balance for payment made by one company on behalf of the other.
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 166 9
- client threatening legal action 1,794 28
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 674 8
- Partially exempt? 239 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 86 1
- First VAT Visit for client 222 4
- Dividend in specie 226 7
- Lorry Drivers 136 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 93 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 94 1
- Mexican student in UK 116 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 195 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 297 12
- payroll software 123 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,051 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 107 1
- Pricing 332 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 250 5
- VAT 117 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 851 18
- Skandia using wrong address 487
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 278
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 273
- Employee rewards 258
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 226
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 216
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 214
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 213
- Etax Australian 172
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 160