Are undrawn profits a "loan" for s455 purposes?
following on from a recent post along the same lines.
Corporate partner is allocated a share of revenue profits but doesn't receive them in cash terms. This current account with the partnership is shown in the company accounts as a debtor. The cash is annual drawn down by the individual partner, who controls the company.
The partnership is not a genuine scottish partnership therefore this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/manuals/ctmanual/CTM61515.htm wont apply..
Q, would s455 apply?
- Deduction from Salary 612 15
- 27,000 Really? 869 25
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,180 64
- inheritance tax 340 11
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 400 5
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 238 7
- Group Audit Thresholds 337 10
- One off meeting new client 1,658 16
- Legal title not in the company name 741 22
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 250 3
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 522 4
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 185 3
- NALS Accountants Report 341 5
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,230 44
- Farm barn lettings 224 4
- Are Locum Optician Travel Costs Allowable? 293 4
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 196 5
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 289 7
- Sole properietor 413 7
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,590 12
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 639
- Cancelled 392
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 352
- Cancelled 333
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 305
- Probiz 296
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 275
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 254
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 221
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 196