Are undrawn profits a "loan" for s455 purposes?
following on from a recent post along the same lines.
Corporate partner is allocated a share of revenue profits but doesn't receive them in cash terms. This current account with the partnership is shown in the company accounts as a debtor. The cash is annual drawn down by the individual partner, who controls the company.
The partnership is not a genuine scottish partnership therefore this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/manuals/ctmanual/CTM61515.htm wont apply..
Q, would s455 apply?
- ICPA 387 6
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 72 2
- Do I need to see receipts ? 630 10
- Share disclosure re- Power of Attorney 122 5
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 496 12
- VAT on services to EC customer 145 3
- Delayed option to tax 165 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 169 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 822 23
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 319 3
- Cloud backups – know what you are getting … 405 7
- Redundancy Pay 307 4
- question about merging two companies... 193 1
- Latest repayment email =interesting paragraph 426 3
- CG on Spanish property disposal 226 7
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 468 5
- VAT charged on non-VAT Invoice 295 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,234 20
- Submit P11D for 2014 2015 with no Paye Scheme in place 219 3
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 274 5
- Sainsbury's mangement 814
- Avanti Accounts 672
- Have I done the right thing? 640
- Calling franchise accountants 628
- Continuity Agreement 625
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 482
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 356
- Scammers 320
- Advice please! 226
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 210