Are undrawn profits a "loan" for s455 purposes?
following on from a recent post along the same lines.
Corporate partner is allocated a share of revenue profits but doesn't receive them in cash terms. This current account with the partnership is shown in the company accounts as a debtor. The cash is annual drawn down by the individual partner, who controls the company.
The partnership is not a genuine scottish partnership therefore this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/manuals/ctmanual/CTM61515.htm wont apply..
Q, would s455 apply?
- Director drawings 321 30
- Clothing 42 2
- Childcare voucher schemes 82 6
- HMRC SA302s 172 3
- What does the "K" signify 377 7
- Director or self-employed 44 1
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 115 3
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 124 3
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 297 2
- What sectors to target? 164 7
- Adding employers clients on LinkedIn 87 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 238 11
- Charitable Company's Accounts 84 2
- client can't/won't pay 1,861 40
- Interest Relief 161 5
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 507 28
- What is the treatment of gains on sale of Options granted in Belgium 51 1
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,596 54
- Rental losses 126 3
- Should i tell HMRC 1,586 14
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 901
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 600
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 571
- Latest phishing scam 527
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 372
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 338
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 278
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 197
- Capital allowances in first basis period 179
- Sabbatical payments 171