Are undrawn profits a "loan" for s455 purposes?
following on from a recent post along the same lines.
Corporate partner is allocated a share of revenue profits but doesn't receive them in cash terms. This current account with the partnership is shown in the company accounts as a debtor. The cash is annual drawn down by the individual partner, who controls the company.
The partnership is not a genuine scottish partnership therefore this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/manuals/ctmanual/CTM61515.htm wont apply..
Q, would s455 apply?
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 31 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 281 5
- Using home as clients registered address 175 4
- How much does the company pay 745 31
- Childcare vouchers 358 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 64 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 67 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 51 1
- two business from one premises 179 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 40 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 239 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 411 9
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 342 4
- Merry Christmas 118 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 81 3
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,087 12
- Anyone else still working this week? 422 13
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,430 9
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 554 12
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 121 2
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 507
- corporate hierarchy 470
- Advice - 325
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 274
- WWOOFers 265
- The booking.com con 248
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 244
- Cocaine anyone? 230
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 220
- UK State pension paid in NZ 177