Are you in budgeting purgatory?
We're got a 31 December year-end and are going through the annual budgeting purgatory on AccountingWEB. Our publisher is currently spreadsheet-wrestling with the MD and FD over his investment plans for next year.
Are you going through the budgeting rounds at the moment? And if so, how are you finding it?
Have you got any ways to avoid the game-playing and conflict that seem to be inherent in the process. What tools do you use and how suitable are they for the job? Have you got any techniques, such as rolling budgets or collaborative online planning, that bring more value?
- Disbursement of recharge 389 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 47 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 310 9
- Mortgage Reference 913 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 312 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 115 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 175 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 152 1
- RTI offline? 621 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 184 1
- CIS and Xero 280 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 274 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 195 2
- property capital gains 414 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 170 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 958 9
- Tips on meals 574 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,358 15
- S.455 Tax again 457 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 257 3