Difficulties finding employment?
The Charted Accountants Benevolent Association is reporting that more jobless accountants, especially those in their 50s and 60s, are asking for help finding a new role due to there being more unemployed accountants than vacancies.
Are any of our members experiencing this and what is helping you through this difficult period?
(If you are in the market for new positions, do take a look at our jobs section which includes a number of permanent and temporary jobs across the country.)
- Stumped - IHT 45 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 382 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 447 11
- Tips on meals 91 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,265 33
- Credit management tools 84 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 63 2
- property capital gains 69 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 758 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 342 7
- CGT and primary residence 132 1
- Marriage Allowance 220 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,116 12
- S455 and February year ends 283 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 860 18
- Closing down loss-making company 432 5
- S.455 Tax again 278 3
- New Build 332 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 373 4
- Mortgage Reference 786 10