Our local dentist has sold out to a big "chain" of dentists, and one of the new "associates" put in place by the large firm has approached me to act for him.
I can see that him being of self-employed status is accepted by HMRC with no problem.
Is there anything else I should know ?
Presumably he can't claim for travel from home to the dental surgery - I am struggling to think of what he can claim for actually !!
I would be appreciative if someone who acts for any associate dentists could give me some guidance please.
I should probably add that he is Greek and only came to this country in October, but he has a National Insurance number, so I guess that is all OK ?
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 248 7
- Sale of business assets 55 2
- Moneysoft error 468 8
- VAT - Check on clients business 949 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,707 40
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,118 36
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 115 2
- GRNI - Normal Balance 148 5
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 203 2
- Compare 2 lists 1,735 32
- Voluntary dissolution of company 197 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,335 25
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 156 1
- Post AAT? 730 4
- Second Limited Company 164 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 301 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 188 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,600 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 292 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 237 8