Does Director X have control of LTD company A?
Director X has 25% of the shares of LTD company A
Director X is the sole director
The remaining 75% of shares are held by an another Ltd company B (Investor).
There are 100 ordinary shares.
Director X takes care of the day to day running of the business.
Director X has a new Ltd company C and owns 100%, am I right in saying LTD A & LTD C are not associated?
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 166 4
- CIS gross status review 68 1
- Notes needed for a new partner in an LLP 114 2
- Dividend payments to spouses 328 6
- Flat rate vat error 228 5
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 103 5
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 131 2
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 57 1
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 123 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 347 8
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 94 1
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 596 17
- Dispensation pointless ? 257 4
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 599 11
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 195 4
- Charge out rates in London? 197 2
- Accounting jobs in the UK 105 1
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 165 3
- pre letting expenses 153 2
- Expat working back in UK 105 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 745
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 478
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 294
- How to format a stock book 256
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 213
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 208
- Tax efficient holding company structure 195
- Investment property company accounts template 186
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 182
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 166