Associated or not?
Company A is controlled 100% by Mr X.
Company B shares are held as:
Mr X 23.75%
His father 10%
His mother 7.5%
His sister 8.75%
Another corporate (totally uncconected in any way to the family) 50%.
However, Company A is very successfull and has loaned Company B a substantial amount of money.
Mr X is director of both companies.
Year end is 31 March 2011. (Old rules)
Are A & B associated?
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,087 25
- Claiming pension relief 22 1
- Is anyone a member of National Accountancy Network? 172 4
- Running Cost of Private Car more than 45p per mile?? 78 3
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 242 8
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 306 9
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 28 1
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 278 2
- Land Opt to Tax - VAT scope 73 3
- Tax on Bitcoin gains in hands of individual 147 3
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 201 7
- Write off of former director's loan 379 8
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 237 4
- VAT on part of a closed pub 212 13
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 261 4
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 181 3
- Dispensation pointless ? 321 5
- SME Direct Debit 693 11
- Accountant software 455 13
- Accounting jobs in the UK 185 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 771
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 492
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 304
- How to format a stock book 269
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 220
- Tax efficient holding company structure 210
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 202
- Investment property company accounts template 193
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 177
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 166