I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- Valuation of PET on death 55 1
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 193 6
- Share swap 275 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 60 1
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 81 2
- Online filing 115 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 313 13
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 112 4
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,643 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 84 2
- Converting a barn for business use 71 1
- Was I rude 668 17
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 205 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 96 2
- Joint rental income 93 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 314 4
- Money Laundering checks on Charity 131 4
- Auto enrolment 378 6
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 332 3
- Partnership to LLP - Capital Contribution 94 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,473
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 802
- Any views 722
- International interest certificate 442
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 412
- Sale of business 381
- NOVA 278
- IRIS Open Books problem 275
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 193
- Expenses claim for non employee 181