I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 17 1
- signature required 156 8
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 29 1
- Homing sandwiches 59 1
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 443 14
- Dispensation 103 2
- South African family trust and UK resident beneficiary 74 3
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 276 3
- Late Filing and Late Registration Penalty 208 3
- Capitalising purchased software 97 2
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 253 2
- Web sites 128 1
- Recharge for private use of a company car 557 17
- how to object to registered company name... 333 2
- Property income in different capacities 250 5
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 530 12
- CGT 480 19
- CGT 291 5
- Vat registration exception 142 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 485 10
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,212
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 806
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 503
- Digita Hosted Software 325
- Credit where credit's due....... 298
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 232
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 178
- TheTax Donut 157
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 151
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 146