I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- Directors bonus 78 1
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 152 5
- do you receive fewer phone calls than some years back because of emails 108 3
- break even point 1,093 33
- The return 704 27
- Sell business after leaving country 317 6
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 62 1
- IHT Query 388 8
- Profit & Loss accounts filling when tax is withheld overseas 86 2
- Charity accounting 61 2
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 990 44
- IHT on offshore settlement 143 2
- Get it off your chest 149 2
- How best to declare a mistake on a tax return by previous agent 134 1
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 350 2
- Limited Company trading status. 325 8
- Payroll 178 6
- Classic cars investment 509 14
- Vat registration 172 5
- VAT ON MAINTENANCE PROVIDED TO ESTATE AGENT 103 3
- Possible Partnership? 549
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 545
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 479
- New Fangled Penalties 346
- Clubs and Taxable Income 286
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 269
- Loans to other companies 214
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 205
- Outsource Data Entry 172
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 172