I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 509 11
- 2 companies, one payroll 219 8
- The importance of Grammar 1,862 55
- Can you have two types of sales? Sales with VAT and Sale without VAT? 121 1
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 608 12
- Freelance/Employee 404 10
- Freehold management company 153 3
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 249 3
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 217 6
- System selection 238 3
- Student Loan Box in Year Repaid 134 1
- Director Liability 136 2
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 176 4
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 389 4
- exemptions from CIS 268 6
- Directors exempt from AE? 586 10
- Xero Pain Points 660 20
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 287 13
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 268 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,718 56
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 395
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 357
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 339
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 319
- Electric Car 268
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 231
- S222 Charge 231
- Company Structure 209
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 174
- IP trans to holding company 170