I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 561 13
- Vat threshold issues 92 2
- Growing pains 353 7
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 235 14
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 67 1
- Consequential loss claim 113 3
- Residents Association Corp Tax 188 5
- ATT Annual Return Problems 116 2
- what is classed as investment under other fixed assets? 105 1
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 333 5
- private to company car? 187 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 954 34
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 582 10
- Buy to let allowable interest 145 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 229 1
- Partner with an IVA 169 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 594 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 420 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 312 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 236 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 457
- CTA study material 416
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 302
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 283
- Pre incorp expenses 273
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 244
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 232
- Slight twist on employment related securities 209
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 180
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 177