I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- Opening a Quick books file 158 2
- What are my legal responsibilities 382 15
- P11D Benefits - Accountancy fee for Directors personal tax 224 2
- cash the returned VAT cheque 210 1
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 224 1
- Remote subcontractors - due diligence 231 1
- Confict of Interest 330 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 246 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 108 3
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 342 5
- P11d query 274 5
- Rental expenses 78 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 149 5
- No more tax returns... 1,549 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 424 6
- Signed accounts for bank 314 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 482 10
- Landing clients 440 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,162 22
- Termination Payment 232 5
- Sainsbury's mangement 989
- Calling franchise accountants 841
- Avanti Accounts 807
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 571
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 485
- Scammers 474
- MERGER ACCA MEMBER WITH ICAEW FIRM 426
- Potential new client 406
- HMRC online filing 367
- Anyone offering Probate Services yet? 198