I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- Clients 490 8
- Starting new accounting business 39 1
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 203 3
- Group Relief 35 1
- Sage 200 vatable journal? 88 4
- Transfer of stock 230 12
- Can a Directors Pension be paid into a Ltd Company 102 1
- New client procedure 241 4
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 221 2
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 296 10
- Tolley UK sales number 148 4
- Enterprise relief 97 2
- Pre-registration VAT: can you reclaim VATon delivery costs incurred in the six months prior to registration? 161 4
- VAT flat rate scheme 388 7
- Virtually Impossible 562 12
- Registering as a director 105 1
- SSP days and Holidays 203 3
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 221 8
- On line Remote Training 171 3
- IR35 calc - which months' E'ees NICs and PAYE to include? 179 4
- QROP pension input amounts 488
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 464
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 431
- EPS and CIS deductions 286
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 278
- Construction CIS LLP Company 271
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 232
- SAGE winforecast 192
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 177
- Pensions Regulator 161