I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 414 21
- Management Buy Out - shares exchanged 305 20
- Is an IPDI passed to wife on death exempt from IHT 87 1
- Excessive Security 750 32
- Incorporation Fee - What's Non-deductible? 462 9
- Does practical cloud s/w for high transaction volumes exist? 502 24
- Reduce Rate VAT as a developer 113 2
- Fee protection 318 10
- Go Cardless 93 3
- EIS deferral relief 35 1
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,265 41
- Bringing money to Uk 91 1
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,043 31
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 197 3
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 83 3
- VAT Inspection 99 2
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 186 1
- LLP classification of division of profit 170 5
- Is it just me 215 6
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 217 12
- Xtuple 485
- Qtac payroll for bureau 325
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 264
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 205
- Mehjoo 205
- New strategic report 161
- Domain name sale and limited company 144
- South African Government Pension 141
- CIS schemes 137