I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- PRR 533 16
- Cash basis 65 3
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 184 2
- Undeclared rental income 1,290 11
- Partially exempt? 291 10
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 231 3
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 1,156 8
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 948 10
- Lorry Drivers 277 4
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 481 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 84 1
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 221 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 203 4
- Money laundering POCA 367 7
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 90 1
- Offering Cash Prizes to University Students 170 3
- client threatening legal action 2,021 29
- Incorporation Relief 180 3
- Auto-Enrolment 4,038 187
- Can I claim mileage? 360 6
- Skandia using wrong address 522
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 286
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 284
- Employee rewards 272
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 244
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 237
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 229
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 176
- LLP in Construction Industry 136