I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- Property Expenses 165 5
- Generic notification message 232 5
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 771 38
- Swiching tax 470 14
- Accrued salary unpaid 223 4
- Mortgage Adviser's request 313 7
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,148 18
- Basis periods 52 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 70 2
- CGT on spouse's death 288 11
- Tax relief for networking day out? 471 12
- VAT on non-denominated postage 73 2
- Starting Again 287 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 648 19
- CT101 Completion 135 1
- Non resident pension withdrawal 150 2
- P11D Software 782 9
- PAYE Dashboard inconsistency 205 4
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 274 5
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 400 10
- Construction CIS LLP Company 597
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 583
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 382
- Pensions Regulator 349
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 285
- Using the correct forms 263
- SA penalty proposals 252
- RTI - duplicate employee record 245
- Accelerated payment notices 230
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 221