I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- inheritance tax 466 13
- Invoices or receipts from non-vat registered businesses 20 1
- registering my UK Ltd in Holland 184 3
- Do I need a smartphone? 361 16
- Deduction from Salary 774 22
- Interspouse Relief - Separate Couple 15 1
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 467 11
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,448 54
- 27,000 Really? 1,301 39
- Redoing accounts for mortgage lender 311 7
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 653 17
- OVERDRAWN DIRECTORS LOAN ACCOUNT!! 111 2
- Terminal / cessation loss relief against rental income 81 3
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 528 10
- P11D with no S336 - Code Change ? 65 1
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 255 3
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 472 6
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 69 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 167 3
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,822 13
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 649
- Cancelled 407
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 356
- Cancelled 349
- How not to compose an email 341
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 334
- Probiz 314
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 298
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 229
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 205