I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- Should design costs be capitalised? 154 4
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 146 2
- Submitting tax return 69 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 179 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 246 8
- Director's tax return 323 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 87 1
- Sage Payroll 308 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 201 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,055 33
- vat return 257 3
- Flat rate vat 141 1
- Value pricing 730 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 161 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 230 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 292 4
- Reregister for VAT 156 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 204 6
- Weely paid employees 256 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 504 11
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 804
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 554
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 424
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 301
- Free Tax Legislation? 270
- Director Loan account operation 252
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 250
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 244
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 231
- Paye procedures for CVA 161