I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 205 10
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 731 29
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 100 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 386 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 303 8
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 96 6
- Help with tax codes on Sage 219 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 131 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 234 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 129 4
- SA302's anyone?? 503 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,597 41
- Renting for military reasons 149 2
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,531 18
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 1,037 18
- Deed of variation on a will & effect on tax returns 110 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 127 1
- do i pay vat when buying a business 510 25
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,987 30
- Tax status of prizes 323 17
- Skandia using wrong address 1,614
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 895
- International interest certificate 507
- NOVA 366
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 281
- Management expenses for investment company 259
- Bonus Bonds 258
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 170
- tax on apprenticeship income 165
- P11D benefit received by widow 147