I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- effective advertising 381 8
- PAYE Desktop viewer and/or Moneysoft 52 2
- Director resignation 379 7
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 446 9
- Dividend Waiver 54 1
- NED remuneration for a Swiss national 108 4
- Excel file Corrupted 247 4
- Payroll cessation and missing overtime 74 1
- P46 Starter Checklist 61 1
- Multiple director loans (Full amount or pro rated) 92 1
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,486 5
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 319 7
- Company asserts 191 3
- Can't find a good web address 274 4
- Bank stream and receipt bank advice... 125 1
- Example accounts 176 1
- VAT on unused stock 135 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 181 4
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 200 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 222 5
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 487
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 470
- WIP Software 342
- No payroll scheme in place 298
- Is there anything wrong with this? 263
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 259
- Small Part Disposal of Property 235
- Uncommercial property business 233
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 195
- SA Penalty 192