I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- Comments on this scenario 16 1
- Related Parties Note 398 9
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 71 2
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 34 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 108 4
- Have i messed up? 567 9
- loss on carbon credits 86 2
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 160 2
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 535 9
- SAGE con 165 3
- Dazed & confused 126 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 226 2
- Overpayment relief claim 113 4
- How to prepare and Finalize Vat company accounts 220 9
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,526 63
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 508 28
- Charity reserves 110 2
- Aggressive HMRC 1,498 16
- Aweb Fantasy Practice 1,253 19
- do I have to pay NI? 270 4
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,001
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 541
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 359
- Tax efficient holding company structure 286
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 271
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 209
- Charge out rates in London? 203
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 180
- Personal consumption by landlord 178
- Interest on Loan to a Company 170