I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 139 4
- PRR 452 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 58 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 230 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 293 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 206 2
- cross border vat 115 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,906 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 777 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 283 12
- Can't read my handwriting 633 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,652 74
- Employing a carer 132 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 533 16
- Corp Tax Refund 174 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 403 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 281 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 95 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 235 1
- Audit partner? 279 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,372
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 518
- National Insurance 414
- Non Resident 320
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 226
- Employer's Helpline 187
- CIS paid under reg 9 185
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 153
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 148