I'm looking for some help.
I have just started up in practice and currently have one client, but wonder if you know of any good (and cheap) methods for attracting new clients.
Ideally I would like to find small businesses of a reasonable size (if that makes sense - because medium sized business has a different meaning entirely).
Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thank you in advance.
- I've not operated a payroll - will i get charged on late PAYE payments? 372 7
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 24 1
- How much of your work is admin? 38 1
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 1,845 16
- HMRC Let Property Campaign 1,767 19
- Goodwill complications 108 2
- Personal pension 192 3
- Practical Courses - Accounts Prep 111 1
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 278 7
- IRIS Accounts Production - Dividends shown in P&L? 227 6
- Late Registration for VAT 108 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 986 25
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 960 26
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,142 12
- property development 263 8
- Registering a company late 179 5
- Business rates consultancy 116 2
- sale of house 633 18
- Corporation tax penalty 1,515 9
- Part Disposal of Freehold 323 13
- TheTax Donut 996
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 656
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 612
- Follower cases 475
- Hive up 400
- Limited company purchase of property 399
- corporate hierarchy 372
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 368
- LIVE chat, starting now 306
- AIA or IFA 202