Audit threshold ?
Hi Everyone !
I will prepare soon the accounts of 2 companies which apparently do not need any audit.
Could you please remind me what are the actual thresholds in turnover / BS under which audits are not complusory.How are those thresholds calculated ( any tricks ? ).
Are there specific rules for the accounts presentation then ?
Sure this question will get one million posts ? ( unlike my Joint Venture question earlier on ....)
A big thank !
- The stupidity continues 613 23
- transactions after account have been closed 162 4
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 160 5
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 527 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 218 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 120 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,340 25
- New Employers Helpline 205 4
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 221 3
- Software recommendations 276 1
- Share transfer question 376 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 326 7
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 181 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,454 19
- Overlap relief 759 19
- What is IRIS World like? 368 8
- Pension contributions 381 10
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 510 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 207 1
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 285 8
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 439
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 434
- WIP Software 299
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 291
- No payroll scheme in place 234
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 231
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 207
- Is there anything wrong with this? 203
- Small Part Disposal of Property 189
- Uncommercial property business 181