Audit threshold ?
Hi Everyone !
I will prepare soon the accounts of 2 companies which apparently do not need any audit.
Could you please remind me what are the actual thresholds in turnover / BS under which audits are not complusory.How are those thresholds calculated ( any tricks ? ).
Are there specific rules for the accounts presentation then ?
Sure this question will get one million posts ? ( unlike my Joint Venture question earlier on ....)
A big thank !
- What would you do in this situation? 438 11
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 99 3
- Help Required 239 6
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 199 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 362 14
- What's in a name ? 185 4
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 109 3
- ATED Penalties 244 1
- late second payment on account 133 2
- US royalties 56 2
- Project being run jointly 107 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 158 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 125 3
- Sole trader mix up 272 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 719 6
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 879 27
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 202 4
- Filing company accounts 130 1
- Accountancy work for Farmers 490 16
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 153 5
- CTA study material 693
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 419
- Employment related securities question 261
- AIM Stocks and IHT 241
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 193
- Trust for Employee 179
- Expat pension contributions? 176
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 149
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 123
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 112