Audit threshold ?
Hi Everyone !
I will prepare soon the accounts of 2 companies which apparently do not need any audit.
Could you please remind me what are the actual thresholds in turnover / BS under which audits are not complusory.How are those thresholds calculated ( any tricks ? ).
Are there specific rules for the accounts presentation then ?
Sure this question will get one million posts ? ( unlike my Joint Venture question earlier on ....)
A big thank !
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 378 4
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 761 7
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 33 1
- Lorry Drivers 221 3
- Undeclared rental income 849 10
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 198 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 188 4
- Money laundering POCA 346 7
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 69 1
- Offering Cash Prizes to University Students 128 3
- client threatening legal action 1,970 29
- Incorporation Relief 170 3
- Auto-Enrolment 4,012 187
- Can I claim mileage? 316 6
- limited company for IR35 165 1
- Ir35 test 146 2
- payroll software 277 2
- Mexican student in UK 191 4
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 236 2
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 103 2
- Skandia using wrong address 510
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 285
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 282
- Employee rewards 267
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 241
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 230
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 229
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 176
- LLP in Construction Industry 128