Audit threshold ?
Hi Everyone !
I will prepare soon the accounts of 2 companies which apparently do not need any audit.
Could you please remind me what are the actual thresholds in turnover / BS under which audits are not complusory.How are those thresholds calculated ( any tricks ? ).
Are there specific rules for the accounts presentation then ?
Sure this question will get one million posts ? ( unlike my Joint Venture question earlier on ....)
A big thank !
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 245 14
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 159 2
- MAAT signing off ACCA PER? 221 2
- Amazon - digital book sales 157 1
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 327 11
- tax insider 269 4
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 405 13
- Auto-Enrolment 171 3
- Annual subs 142 2
- Statement of Earnings, no P45 132 2
- Expenses paid by director (the owner) 163 2
- Mileage and Self Assessment 134 1
- ICAEW professional subscription and tax implications 189 4
- CGT Relief on Share Sale in LTD company 317 5
- Problems filing paper copies of accounts / computations with HMRC 485 9
- Payroll Manager not reoprting properly 302 7
- Directors remuneration declared after year end PAYE/NIC 596 25
- Advice please on best way forward 418 6
- I received penalty as I didn't submit full payment submission (fps), how to correct it? 319 2
- Related party loan write-off - justification for treatment 363 7
- Skandia using wrong address 1,403
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 719
- Any views 657
- HMRC Employers Diary 490
- International interest certificate 408
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 363
- Sale of business 307
- NOVA 221
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 216
- Advertising services? 214