Audit threshold ?
Hi Everyone !
I will prepare soon the accounts of 2 companies which apparently do not need any audit.
Could you please remind me what are the actual thresholds in turnover / BS under which audits are not complusory.How are those thresholds calculated ( any tricks ? ).
Are there specific rules for the accounts presentation then ?
Sure this question will get one million posts ? ( unlike my Joint Venture question earlier on ....)
A big thank !
- Client payment options 25 1
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 44 2
- Benefit in Kind - Clothing - PPE 53 1
- Help with HMRC investigation 427 8
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 904 18
- Yorkshire Day 245 15
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,817 43
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,026 28
- Flat rate VAT 231 4
- Best apps for clients 938 7
- Directors pay adjustment from 1k to the magic 833.33 243 5
- Deduction from Salary 966 28
- Accounts Software 330 11
- Group Audit Thresholds 386 11
- Collection or business assets 170 4
- Incorporated when they should not have 440 13
- VAT for client based in Thailand 76 1
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 860 22
- Doctor and Locum Work 349 5
- Deleted question? 163 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 694
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 548
- Cancelled 435
- Cancelled 368
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 364
- Probiz 342
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 341
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 249
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 219
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 211