Audit threshold ?
Hi Everyone !
I will prepare soon the accounts of 2 companies which apparently do not need any audit.
Could you please remind me what are the actual thresholds in turnover / BS under which audits are not complusory.How are those thresholds calculated ( any tricks ? ).
Are there specific rules for the accounts presentation then ?
Sure this question will get one million posts ? ( unlike my Joint Venture question earlier on ....)
A big thank !
- Does reputation of a tax agent affect likelihood of a HMRC audit 306 4
- Family property company Benefit in Kind and ATED issues 109 1
- PPR ELECTION 341 10
- Microsoft One Drive 280 8
- Capital Allowances for cars/hackney carriages 119 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 390 4
- Invoices 168 1
- Not a question but made my day 684 14
- Accounts Package 308 8
- Question about VAT Group Registration 139 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 654 18
- Reclaim VAT charged by US company 275 3
- Repayment of Share Capital 415 8
- VAT on property 156 1
- To make a claim against my PI insurer 320 4
- Late night meals self employed 385 2
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 430 9
- EBT Self Assessment Return 279 1
- Is there a way around new dividend tax changes? 2,922 18
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 150 1
- NHS finance professionals 576
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 382
- Foreign Pension Contribution 353
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 333
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 315
- vat gross profit percentage margins 312
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 289
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 257
- Thinning income 239
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 211