Audit threshold ?
Hi Everyone !
I will prepare soon the accounts of 2 companies which apparently do not need any audit.
Could you please remind me what are the actual thresholds in turnover / BS under which audits are not complusory.How are those thresholds calculated ( any tricks ? ).
Are there specific rules for the accounts presentation then ?
Sure this question will get one million posts ? ( unlike my Joint Venture question earlier on ....)
A big thank !
- Reversing out RTI 85 5
- IHT Query 42 1
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 292 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 835 22
- Gift or Capital Gain? 289 8
- Capital Gain? 396 10
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 266 6
- BrightPay 606 18
- Classic cars investment 235 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 203 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 317 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 321 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 265 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 255 2
- H&W company 214 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 184 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 168 2
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 159 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 801 32
- VAT silly question 2,405 56
- Benchmarking 490
- Possible Partnership? 433
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 410
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 409
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 352
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 208
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 206
- Clubs and Taxable Income 198
- Income tax on foreign dividends 191
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 184