Audit threshold ?
Hi Everyone !
I will prepare soon the accounts of 2 companies which apparently do not need any audit.
Could you please remind me what are the actual thresholds in turnover / BS under which audits are not complusory.How are those thresholds calculated ( any tricks ? ).
Are there specific rules for the accounts presentation then ?
Sure this question will get one million posts ? ( unlike my Joint Venture question earlier on ....)
A big thank !
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,534 31
- Company Structure 366 9
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 273 7
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 550 9
- Transferring rental property to limited company 499 14
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 114 3
- Time recording 179 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 259 4
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 162 2
- Land Registry 273 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 967 13
- Auto Enrolment 674 4
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 808 19
- Company Number 10000000 426 4
- Advertising Tips? 346 7
- IR35 369 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 431 12
- Revenue phishing examples 284 1
- iris update 11.9.2 246 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 452 13
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 736
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 435
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 374
- Costly Accounting Software contract 370
- Directors' advances and credits 287
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 260
- DTA tie-breaker issue 251
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 235
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 211
- CGT for NOn UK residents 196