Audit threshold ?
Hi Everyone !
I will prepare soon the accounts of 2 companies which apparently do not need any audit.
Could you please remind me what are the actual thresholds in turnover / BS under which audits are not complusory.How are those thresholds calculated ( any tricks ? ).
Are there specific rules for the accounts presentation then ?
Sure this question will get one million posts ? ( unlike my Joint Venture question earlier on ....)
A big thank !
- Bureau payroll software and Auto Enrolment - which is the best? 98 3
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 165 8
- SAGE winforecast 227 1
- Trust 95 1
- VAT NETP and Tax Agents/Representatives joimnt and several liability 59 1
- Reverse charge on services between UK and IE 58 1
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 46 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 960 9
- Disclosure on Cessation Accounts 173 1
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 128 3
- printer paper for Certificate of Incorporation 212 5
- I'm losing the will to live... 141 1
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 92 4
- Auto enrolment 1,563 15
- Annual Report - How to? 260 10
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 257 4
- Client's company struck off 2,043 26
- Accountants not providing all required information 136 3
- 15% restirction on lease cars 131 2
- Do you get your clients to sign their EOY EPS submission? 1,130 17
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 526
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 459
- EPS and CIS deductions 324
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 307
- Construction CIS LLP Company 297
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 288
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 243
- Overdrawn director account 210
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 203
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 185