Audit threshold ?
Hi Everyone !
I will prepare soon the accounts of 2 companies which apparently do not need any audit.
Could you please remind me what are the actual thresholds in turnover / BS under which audits are not complusory.How are those thresholds calculated ( any tricks ? ).
Are there specific rules for the accounts presentation then ?
Sure this question will get one million posts ? ( unlike my Joint Venture question earlier on ....)
A big thank !
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 333 8
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 549 17
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 3,339 22
- Wear and tear allowance 1,141 11
- Was there ever a time limit for claiming taper relief? 123 2
- CIC Dividend Cap 232 7
- IHT dilemma 642 13
- New business - journal entries 472 23
- Incorporating Sole Trade and bringing in spouse 229 1
- NEGLIGIBLE VALUE CLAIMS 95 1
- Excel question - how can I easily link to a row of data with gaps between the cells? 751 25
- Director's loan account in credit 352 3
- Contract worker paying Employers NI 161 3
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 264 5
- CT/CIS offset 243 3
- accounting for this transaction 279 1
- Why should I retain membership? 3,025 49
- Pension contributions and unused allowances 301 3
- Solar panels - VAT and Capital allowances 128 1
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 413 14
- Auto enrolment excuses 933
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 734
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 420
- Social investment tax relief 228
- Excuses, excuses!!! 228
- Digita Hosted Software 227
- Call Centre Data Costs 213
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 202
- Travel costs and contractors 190
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 184