Audit threshold ?
Hi Everyone !
I will prepare soon the accounts of 2 companies which apparently do not need any audit.
Could you please remind me what are the actual thresholds in turnover / BS under which audits are not complusory.How are those thresholds calculated ( any tricks ? ).
Are there specific rules for the accounts presentation then ?
Sure this question will get one million posts ? ( unlike my Joint Venture question earlier on ....)
A big thank !
- VAT registration transfer 133 3
- Clothing 93 3
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 546 30
- Sponsorship & VAT 67 1
- CT/CO'S HOUSE DATES ALLIGNMENT 56 2
- Director drawings 362 31
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 315 3
- Online Payroll with Auto Enrolment 71 1
- Childcare voucher schemes 100 6
- HMRC SA302s 182 3
- What does the "K" signify 401 7
- Director or self-employed 105 1
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 123 3
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 131 3
- What sectors to target? 182 7
- Adding employers clients on LinkedIn 108 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 239 11
- Charitable Company's Accounts 95 2
- client can't/won't pay 1,869 40
- Interest Relief 165 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 901
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 604
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 574
- Latest phishing scam 527
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 372
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 340
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 279
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 197
- Capital allowances in first basis period 181
- Sabbatical payments 172