AVN Seminar - as good as it sounds?
My colleague has been looking into the AVN seminar and received a free invite to attend. I'm pretty sceptical by nature and feel that some of the marketing material is so good it really can't be true that you can achieve what they promote!
It would be free to attend but would require a full day away from the office and travel and over night accomodation so its not quite as simple as "what have we got to lose by attending" so i'm hoping for some feedback from anyone who has attended a seminar previously. Thanks in advance.
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 810 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 271 9
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 78 1
- Allocation of income from property 489 14
- Unpaid share capital 156 2
- 64-8 problems 197 3
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 97 1
- flat rate scheme 1,647 36
- Private company division 238 3
- VAT Refunds 108 2
- Company van paid by director 272 3
- Hello 275 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,790 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 190 4
- Employer reference not recognised? 173 2
- Business trips - director and family 290 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 448 10
- Networking 751 6
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 161 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 1,139 22