AVN Seminar - as good as it sounds?
My colleague has been looking into the AVN seminar and received a free invite to attend. I'm pretty sceptical by nature and feel that some of the marketing material is so good it really can't be true that you can achieve what they promote!
It would be free to attend but would require a full day away from the office and travel and over night accomodation so its not quite as simple as "what have we got to lose by attending" so i'm hoping for some feedback from anyone who has attended a seminar previously. Thanks in advance.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 137 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 166 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,207 35
- Mortgage Reference 519 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 220 7
- Insovent companies 880 19
- New Build 181 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,293 48
- BrightPay quirks 192 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 801 20
- Website Content 145 1
- Personal Tax 624 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 172 1
- USA Tax Query 296 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 434 5
- last minute request 650 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 346 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 383 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,737 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 987 6