Avoiding recruitment agency fees?
I work with a few companies mentoring and advising on finance. One of the companies that I work with is looking to recruit and would like to - initially at first anyway - avoid the usual recruitment agency fees. It's been a while since I've advertised for an accountancy job so I'd be interested to hear from members where they think the best places to look (and thus advertise) are these days. It's for a senior accounting position in a commercial SME.
Clearly word of mouth is the best route but I'd like to know what recruitment sites are the ones to go to these days.
- SSAS Pension scheme 120 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 500 18
- Physiotherapy 193 3
- Inflation and fees 1,142 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 108 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 242 8
- CGT help please 93 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 321 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 86 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 137 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 279 1
- Community Interest Company 124 3
- Redundancy Pay 413 5
- Advice please! 327 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 728 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 623 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,285 21
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 113 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 362 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 597 13