Avoiding recruitment agency fees?
I work with a few companies mentoring and advising on finance. One of the companies that I work with is looking to recruit and would like to - initially at first anyway - avoid the usual recruitment agency fees. It's been a while since I've advertised for an accountancy job so I'd be interested to hear from members where they think the best places to look (and thus advertise) are these days. It's for a senior accounting position in a commercial SME.
Clearly word of mouth is the best route but I'd like to know what recruitment sites are the ones to go to these days.
- Old CGT loss 224 4
- Trade creditor journal 28 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 387 9
- How much of your work is admin? 640 6
- HMRC Distraint 84 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 138 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 216 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 418 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 126 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,369 42
- Nominal Ledger 393 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 595 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 192 2
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 216 3
- Paper tax return 174 4
- Start up allowance? 391 12
- Will I need to resign? 249 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 256 3
- AIA or IFA 461 7
- Surely not? 474 10