BACS bureaux - any offers?
I have a client looking to start paying their staff by BACS. They bank with Lloyds and the bank manager says that they need to find a third party BACS bureau to process the file produced by the payroll software (Moneysoft) to make the payment. He'll still charge £150 set up fee & batch fees in addtion to the bureau fees. However, I have not yet found a bureau that offer this service - only ones that process payrolls that they manage (have been trying local-ish names on the bacs register).
Does anyone know of any bureaux offering such a service?
I have heard that Nat West can offer a direct processing service - so opening an account just for wages may be an option. Anyone have any experience of that?
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 61 1
- Payroll question 213 3
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 253 5
- Do accountants work at home? 268 6
- Where did you buy your Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500? 52 3
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 750 13
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 704 6
- VAT Registration 201 1
- How do you do it 393 1
- Help 479 14
- Payments on account 313 6
- Where has Portia gone? 5,844 119
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 777 21
- ER Relief 46 1
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 99 1
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 321 1
- Sage 50 accounts 101 3
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 119 1
- Keeping disastrous accounts 563 6
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 505 12