BACS bureaux - any offers?
I have a client looking to start paying their staff by BACS. They bank with Lloyds and the bank manager says that they need to find a third party BACS bureau to process the file produced by the payroll software (Moneysoft) to make the payment. He'll still charge £150 set up fee & batch fees in addtion to the bureau fees. However, I have not yet found a bureau that offer this service - only ones that process payrolls that they manage (have been trying local-ish names on the bacs register).
Does anyone know of any bureaux offering such a service?
I have heard that Nat West can offer a direct processing service - so opening an account just for wages may be an option. Anyone have any experience of that?
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 9 1
- MVL 232 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,424 22
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 225 11
- Overseas workday relief 61 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,079 43
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 91 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 700 11
- Change PAYE agent address 181 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 128 4
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 63 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 228 4
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 161 2
- AccountingWEB survey 354 4
- An IT question 354 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 123 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,114 38
- Accounting for stolen van? 225 3
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,160 21
- Capital losses on foreign property 159 1