BACS bureaux - any offers?
I have a client looking to start paying their staff by BACS. They bank with Lloyds and the bank manager says that they need to find a third party BACS bureau to process the file produced by the payroll software (Moneysoft) to make the payment. He'll still charge £150 set up fee & batch fees in addtion to the bureau fees. However, I have not yet found a bureau that offer this service - only ones that process payrolls that they manage (have been trying local-ish names on the bacs register).
Does anyone know of any bureaux offering such a service?
I have heard that Nat West can offer a direct processing service - so opening an account just for wages may be an option. Anyone have any experience of that?
- Stand alone practice management software 1,826 27
- Landing clients 255 11
- Termination Payment 60 1
- 64-8 problems 491 8
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 290 2
- Signed accounts for bank 96 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 325 10
- Payment on account reminders 204 3
- dividend date - whose income is it? 87 1
- Allocation of income from property 724 25
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 87 3
- Hello 495 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 472 14
- Balancing charge 103 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 280 3
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 832 23
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 171 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 423 10
- CTA 307 3
- Anybody got through to VAT today? 118 1