Best Business Any Answers thread
As part of AccountingWEB's Community Awards 2012, we're looking for suggestions for best business thread of the year.
Which thread, dealing with a topical or complex business issue have you found to be the most useful or enjoyable to participate in?
Some we found particularly enlightening were:
- Why do papers not ask accountants?
- Client asking for help to prepare his own accounts
- Starbucks - question time
These are just our suggestions however, now we want to know yours - they could even win a prize.
Please put your suggestions below with links to the thread and/or the OP's name. The winner will be announced in the Christmas wire.
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 159 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,088 34
- Flat rate vat 180 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 176 5
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 71 1
- Coming in from the cold 339 3
- Splitting the tax year 164 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 199 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 170 4
- Submitting tax return 161 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 248 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 262 8
- Director's tax return 339 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 133 1
- Sage Payroll 318 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 212 6
- vat return 268 3
- Value pricing 738 26
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 252 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 296 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 805
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 426
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 306
- Free Tax Legislation? 274
- Director Loan account operation 256
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 252
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 248
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 170