Best Business Any Answers thread
As part of AccountingWEB's Community Awards 2012, we're looking for suggestions for best business thread of the year.
Which thread, dealing with a topical or complex business issue have you found to be the most useful or enjoyable to participate in?
Some we found particularly enlightening were:
- Why do papers not ask accountants?
- Client asking for help to prepare his own accounts
- Starbucks - question time
These are just our suggestions however, now we want to know yours - they could even win a prize.
Please put your suggestions below with links to the thread and/or the OP's name. The winner will be announced in the Christmas wire.
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 185 4
- SA302 277 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 231 4
- Go Cardless 326 9
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 203 3
- Hmrc software 217 3
- Mehjoo 265 1
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 106 1
- Hosted email exchange 171 5
- South African Government Pension 179 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 164 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 282 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 308 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 243 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 148 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 284 7
- New Email Extensions 198 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 316 2
- Dental practice incorpration 155 1
- Audit rules 181 4
- Xtuple 509
- Qtac payroll for bureau 348
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 292
- Industrial & Provident Societies 283
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 225
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 173
- Domain name sale and limited company 169
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 166
- CIS schemes 161
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 142