Best Business Any Answers thread
As part of AccountingWEB's Community Awards 2012, we're looking for suggestions for best business thread of the year.
Which thread, dealing with a topical or complex business issue have you found to be the most useful or enjoyable to participate in?
Some we found particularly enlightening were:
- Why do papers not ask accountants?
- Client asking for help to prepare his own accounts
- Starbucks - question time
These are just our suggestions however, now we want to know yours - they could even win a prize.
Please put your suggestions below with links to the thread and/or the OP's name. The winner will be announced in the Christmas wire.
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
- FreeAgent question 86 2
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 107 2
- Can interest received be netted against interest paid in this scenario? 81 1
- CIS monthly returns 163 2
- Goodie bag 1,539 52
- Husband Wife let property 346 9
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 494 12
- Output tax for retailer 311 8
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 271 3
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 126 2
- Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement 124 1
- CT600 Advice 117 1
- Fair Value Accounting 73 1
- Client incurring expenses on company car 129 4
- can I approach clients ? 394 8
- Companies House Penalties 123 2
- Apostille documents 111 2
- Budget 2015 predictions 541 13
- AE - employees making different contributions 77 1
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 337 14
- Possible Partnership? 640
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 517
- New Fangled Penalties 445
- Fuming! 377
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 316
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 254
- Outsource Data Entry 239
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 235
- Moving away from CCH software 227
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 174