Best Business Any Answers thread
As part of AccountingWEB's Community Awards 2012, we're looking for suggestions for best business thread of the year.
Which thread, dealing with a topical or complex business issue have you found to be the most useful or enjoyable to participate in?
Some we found particularly enlightening were:
- Why do papers not ask accountants?
- Client asking for help to prepare his own accounts
- Starbucks - question time
These are just our suggestions however, now we want to know yours - they could even win a prize.
Please put your suggestions below with links to the thread and/or the OP's name. The winner will be announced in the Christmas wire.
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
- CIS? 225 6
- What does PITA mean? 590 14
- CGT base cost 403 15
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 234 2
- Where has Portia gone? 8,872 143
- Late leaver notification 254 5
- Dividend and pension with no salary 319 4
- Accountex Exhibition 197 2
- Overseas Company 121 1
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,510 45
- Private use for Small hotel owner: historic rules 166 1
- Vat on solicitors charges 260 5
- Career change - how to get relevant experience? 1,086 11
- A little bit of politics 502 6
- Could i ask for a bit of help please. 371 6
- Filling in my self assessment 731 14
- Should small companies be audited? 1,004 41
- Mileage claim restriction 389 3
- Self Assessment employed and self employed 191 1
- Overlap profit 581 15
- Sanzar 460
- Digital marketing focus group 380
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 354
- Continuity Agreement 297
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 282
- Sainsbury's mangement 277
- Buyback 268
- Avanti Accounts 267
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 205
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 177