Best Business Any Answers thread
As part of AccountingWEB's Community Awards 2012, we're looking for suggestions for best business thread of the year.
Which thread, dealing with a topical or complex business issue have you found to be the most useful or enjoyable to participate in?
Some we found particularly enlightening were:
- Why do papers not ask accountants?
- Client asking for help to prepare his own accounts
- Starbucks - question time
These are just our suggestions however, now we want to know yours - they could even win a prize.
Please put your suggestions below with links to the thread and/or the OP's name. The winner will be announced in the Christmas wire.
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
- Director or self-employed 271 2
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,357 25
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 579 17
- Anybody still doing returns? 992 37
- BVI registered 174 4
- Closing a limited company 387 6
- Self assessment for directors 167 2
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 276 10
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,614 17
- A little knowledge 393 6
- Digita in the cloud 169 2
- Tax relief when working away 87 1
- Tax relief when working away 196 3
- Designated sole Residence 253 5
- Scratch Head 358 1
- Year end 276 2
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 330 13
- Clothing 648 19
- Investment properties/freehold land 179 6
- Parent and subsidiary... 213 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 967
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 690
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 633
- Latest phishing scam 614
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 457
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 337
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 269
- Still Christmas at HMRC? 235
- Sabbatical payments 228
- Negligible Value Claim 210