Best Business Any Answers thread
As part of AccountingWEB's Community Awards 2012, we're looking for suggestions for best business thread of the year.
Which thread, dealing with a topical or complex business issue have you found to be the most useful or enjoyable to participate in?
Some we found particularly enlightening were:
- Why do papers not ask accountants?
- Client asking for help to prepare his own accounts
- Starbucks - question time
These are just our suggestions however, now we want to know yours - they could even win a prize.
Please put your suggestions below with links to the thread and/or the OP's name. The winner will be announced in the Christmas wire.
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,081 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 120 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 597 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 113 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 112 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 163 1
- How to deal with prior year error 160 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 530 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,340 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,050 20
- Tax Calculations 657 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 409 4
- Exemption from CGT 238 2
- VAT Registration 246 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 467 14
- Autumn statement predictions 439 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 343 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 192 3
- Moneysoft error 436 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26