Best Business Any Answers thread
As part of AccountingWEB's Community Awards 2012, we're looking for suggestions for best business thread of the year.
Which thread, dealing with a topical or complex business issue have you found to be the most useful or enjoyable to participate in?
Some we found particularly enlightening were:
- Why do papers not ask accountants?
- Client asking for help to prepare his own accounts
- Starbucks - question time
These are just our suggestions however, now we want to know yours - they could even win a prize.
Please put your suggestions below with links to the thread and/or the OP's name. The winner will be announced in the Christmas wire.
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
- More AE! 177 6
- New business - journal entries 596 27
- US Citizen but never resident in US 199 4
- LLP Tax Allocation Prior Year Amendment 23 1
- aia 92 1
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 156 2
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 241 3
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 434 10
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 449 16
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 220 5
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 207 2
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 240 7
- vat help for catering concession 108 1
- Merger of Two companies 542 20
- RTI and Directors' salaries 110 1
- Merging 505 12
- Excuses, excuses!!! 415 1
- Travel costs and contractors 226 1
- Why should I retain membership? 3,522 56
- Merger of Two companies 440 14
- Auto enrolment excuses 985
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 742
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 431
- Digita Hosted Software 248
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 243
- Social investment tax relief 242
- Call Centre Data Costs 227
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 181
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 145
- Petrol station franchise and VAT 135