Best Business Any Answers thread
As part of AccountingWEB's Community Awards 2012, we're looking for suggestions for best business thread of the year.
Which thread, dealing with a topical or complex business issue have you found to be the most useful or enjoyable to participate in?
Some we found particularly enlightening were:
- Why do papers not ask accountants?
- Client asking for help to prepare his own accounts
- Starbucks - question time
These are just our suggestions however, now we want to know yours - they could even win a prize.
Please put your suggestions below with links to the thread and/or the OP's name. The winner will be announced in the Christmas wire.
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 679 5
- See you all on the other side 723 6
- 12Pay 483 2
- dividends 667 2
- R&D 337 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,202 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 452 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 435 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 389 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 560 5
- Seeking a tax case 662 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 521 4
- Companies house strike off 594 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 450 2
- Moving to the cloud 761 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 220 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 917 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 223 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,103 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 512 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 567
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 422
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 376
- IRIS and FRS 102 357
- Capitalising Finance Lease 333
- USA help 320
- Marginal rates of tax 318
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 315
- Class 2 NI 301
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 297