Best Business Any Answers thread
As part of AccountingWEB's Community Awards 2012, we're looking for suggestions for best business thread of the year.
Which thread, dealing with a topical or complex business issue have you found to be the most useful or enjoyable to participate in?
Some we found particularly enlightening were:
- Why do papers not ask accountants?
- Client asking for help to prepare his own accounts
- Starbucks - question time
These are just our suggestions however, now we want to know yours - they could even win a prize.
Please put your suggestions below with links to the thread and/or the OP's name. The winner will be announced in the Christmas wire.
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
- P11d query 268 5
- Rental expenses 56 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 136 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 350 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 86 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 336 4
- No more tax returns... 1,540 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 420 6
- Signed accounts for bank 294 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 477 10
- Landing clients 423 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,153 22
- Termination Payment 211 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 219 3
- CRM / marketing 113 2
- Allocation of income from property 758 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,885 28
- Opening a Quick books file 144 1
- 64-8 problems 523 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 350 10