Best Business Any Answers thread
As part of AccountingWEB's Community Awards 2012, we're looking for suggestions for best business thread of the year.
Which thread, dealing with a topical or complex business issue have you found to be the most useful or enjoyable to participate in?
Some we found particularly enlightening were:
- Why do papers not ask accountants?
- Client asking for help to prepare his own accounts
- Starbucks - question time
These are just our suggestions however, now we want to know yours - they could even win a prize.
Please put your suggestions below with links to the thread and/or the OP's name. The winner will be announced in the Christmas wire.
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
- ACCA qualified but not enough 1,001 18
- Abortive legal fees deductible on sale? 43 1
- Sage Import Data 137 3
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 56 1
- Australian dividend 64 1
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 455 9
- Private Healthcare Benefit In Kind 78 3
- Easiest and quickest way to reopen dissolved company, for the purposes of having access to funds in the bank account. 118 4
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 549 13
- updating shareholdings on companies house 61 1
- Spanish Tax Return 194 6
- Dividend Vouchers 205 3
- National Insurance. 245 2
- Signing Accounts for Mortgage Reference 116 1
- Directors and unemployment benefit 298 13
- Personal Contract Purchase 302 2
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 608 7
- new capital structure ltd with investors 262 3
- Have I made a mistake... 767 6
- Directors need for self assessment? 668 19
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 417
- CTA study material 380
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 279
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 258
- Pre incorp expenses 230
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 210
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 202
- Slight twist on employment related securities 187
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 134
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 128