Best Business Any Answers thread
As part of AccountingWEB's Community Awards 2012, we're looking for suggestions for best business thread of the year.
Which thread, dealing with a topical or complex business issue have you found to be the most useful or enjoyable to participate in?
Some we found particularly enlightening were:
- Why do papers not ask accountants?
- Client asking for help to prepare his own accounts
- Starbucks - question time
These are just our suggestions however, now we want to know yours - they could even win a prize.
Please put your suggestions below with links to the thread and/or the OP's name. The winner will be announced in the Christmas wire.
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
- is this fraud? 394 8
- Question regarding gym training 106 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 138 4
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 496 9
- Directors Subsistence 343 3
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,058 26
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 562 9
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 183 2
- How long are 64-8s taking these days? 409 9
- R&D tax credit claim 150 4
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 364 5
- New company - form a group? 85 1
- Not a good start no broadband 217 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 130 3
- Married woman dies owning marital home 335 2
- Incorporation Relief 296 6
- Penalty suspension 165 2
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 342 7
- Corporate shareholder question 229 4
- Bartercard 321 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 563
- Cancelled 337
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 321
- Cancelled 277
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 240
- Probiz 223
- CIS Deductions 180
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 169
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 160
- Car leasing scheme 156