Best CRM system integrates with Accounting on Cloud
Currently we are using Sales Logix for CRM and Sage for Accounting. I have recently recommended our directors we should move to a cloud based solution as this will save us costs and give more flexibility. We have already moved our emails to GoogleApps and it's working well.
Can anyone recommend a Cloud Based solution which integrates well with the CRM and Finance. The CRM system should be able to create quotes, do follow ups and have search facilities..
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,378 30
- Bankstream 817 20
- Compare 2 lists 1,672 30
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,117 21
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 401 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 632 26
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 172 2
- UK tax on sale of Italian shares 218 3
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 149 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 172 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 200 1
- How to deal with prior year error 208 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 562 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,368 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,072 20
- Tax Calculations 669 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 441 4
- Exemption from CGT 280 2
- VAT Registration 278 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 472 14