Best CRM system integrates with Accounting on Cloud
Currently we are using Sales Logix for CRM and Sage for Accounting. I have recently recommended our directors we should move to a cloud based solution as this will save us costs and give more flexibility. We have already moved our emails to GoogleApps and it's working well.
Can anyone recommend a Cloud Based solution which integrates well with the CRM and Finance. The CRM system should be able to create quotes, do follow ups and have search facilities..
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
- New build property to be rented 122 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 893 12
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,857 52
- Hello 342 2
- Sage 200 question 85 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 83 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 129 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 141 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 200 4
- Private company division 304 5
- Outstanding Loans 207 3
- Networking 862 7
- Allocation of income from property 623 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 108 2
- bookkeeping system 481 7
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 116 2
- Company car in the LLP 137 1
- 64-8 problems 336 4
- flat rate scheme 1,878 37
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 328 9