Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing, stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from quotation through to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1.5m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 5 - 10 users
Not a full manufacturing coy, just component assembly into finished product.
Sales to customers all over world.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendation please?
Many thanks in advance.
- Bank account frozen 162 4
- Can employer reduce my ACCA tuition fees? 40 1
- Comment Deletion 59 1
- change director details just before striking-off 119 2
- Concurrent users 760 10
- owner paying for purchases and other expenses from personal account 192 4
- Where to enter asset disposal proceeds on CT600 96 1
- Charity Account-independent examiner 197 3
- VAT on Second Hand Touring Caravans 221 7
- Set-off interest received against interest paid? 105 1
- VAT and selling on Amazon 98 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 879 26
- Writing Website Content 682 23
- Share valuation upon death of shareholder 127 2
- Pension contributions and childcare vouchers 181 4
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 252 2
- Badges of trade 358 6
- Can HMRC charge penalties now for a tax return due for 2005? 293 4
- CT61 Interest - Is it voluntary? 150 2
- AIA 356 5
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 452
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 422
- Electric Car 357
- S222 Charge 284
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 263
- IP trans to holding company 219
- Payroll Manager - tax code for starter declaration 'C' 205
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 195
- Career advice needed regarding accouting systems analysis 164
- Simple Partnership Agreement Template 162