Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing, stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from quotation through to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1.5m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 5 - 10 users
Not a full manufacturing coy, just component assembly into finished product.
Sales to customers all over world.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendation please?
Many thanks in advance.
- Tasbook email configuration 206 3
- Unpaid Fee's 381 7
- PAYE NI 152 3
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 133 3
- Client information from previous accountant 136 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 198 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 277 8
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 242 4
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 104 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 385 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 227 2
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 157 5
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,673 31
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 140 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 832 14
- How much to charge? 708 10
- break even point 1,012 30
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 191 5
- Accomodation and travel 210 1
- Issue with a software supplier 259 4
- Possible Partnership? 516
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 498
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 470
- New Fangled Penalties 312
- Clubs and Taxable Income 262
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 260
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 253
- Loans to other companies 194
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 171
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 160