Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing, stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from quotation through to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1.5m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 5 - 10 users
Not a full manufacturing coy, just component assembly into finished product.
Sales to customers all over world.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendation please?
Many thanks in advance.
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 450 8
- Company assets 275 9
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 1,016 12
- Director resignation 703 21
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,767 30
- Additional information attached to accounts 101 1
- CIS Only Scheme 67 1
- No payroll scheme in place 334 1
- Xero Training 379 3
- SA Penalty 218 1
- VAT on Part Contribution towards Safety Boots 233 13
- Debtor weighting by sales 73 1
- The stupidity continues 2,801 103
- Company oversea and VAT 171 7
- Am I too soft? 1,072 14
- looking for a practice consultant 377 4
- Sample wording for fair usage terms 188 2
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 441 11
- Small Business Payroll 196 7
- RTI - are HMRC picking any numbers? 246 2
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 498
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 474
- Is there anything wrong with this? 275
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 263
- Uncommercial property business 235
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 202
- Registering online CWF1 180
- Accrued income scheme 176
- VAT - registration needed? 171
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 170