Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing, stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from quotation through to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1.5m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 5 - 10 users
Not a full manufacturing coy, just component assembly into finished product.
Sales to customers all over world.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendation please?
Many thanks in advance.
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,662 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 284 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,550 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 67 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 209 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 813 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 99 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 116 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 494 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 368 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 496 20
- trading losses allowable? 758 14
- Post AAT? 690 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 143 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2