Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing, stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from quotation through to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1.5m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 5 - 10 users
Not a full manufacturing coy, just component assembly into finished product.
Sales to customers all over world.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendation please?
Many thanks in advance.
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 371 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 703 18
- B2B vat in the EU 163 4
- Coding Notice 195 6
- VAT on Hire Purchase 93 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 185 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 208 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 170 4
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 166 3
- LLP as member of LLP 119 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,782 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 483 7
- Vat 288 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,290 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 200 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 182 2
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,503 18
- CT/CIS offset 156 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 215 4
- Trade name 214 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 834
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 713
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 396
- Social investment tax relief 212
- Digita Hosted Software 207
- Call Centre Data Costs 195
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 167
- accounting for this transaction 161
- Travel costs and contractors 160
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 154