Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing, stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from quotation through to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1.5m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 5 - 10 users
Not a full manufacturing coy, just component assembly into finished product.
Sales to customers all over world.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendation please?
Many thanks in advance.
- Late registration for MOSS 221 5
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 340 8
- Revaluation of Brands etc 249 5
- Self employed care worker 449 10
- Client right to working papers 249 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 522 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 304 4
- Professional Clearance 1,027 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 254 5
- Illegal share transfer 434 5
- Audacity 874 16
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 159 2
- Company Strike off 1,821 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,109 34
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 380 3
- Estate admin practicalities 216 1
- Cloud Accounting Software for Practitioners 1,491 23
- Duplicate employments caused by works numbers on Sage 320 5
- Cheapest PI insurance for accountant available? 1,777 31
- Joint owners of rental properties 355 6
- NHS finance professionals 529
- VAL231 407
- Mother and son property ownership 368
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 355
- Foreign Pension Contribution 331
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 304
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 283
- vat gross profit percentage margins 268
- Incorporated LLP partners, CIS and IR35 263
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 254