Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing, stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from quotation through to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1.5m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 5 - 10 users
Not a full manufacturing coy, just component assembly into finished product.
Sales to customers all over world.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendation please?
Many thanks in advance.
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 250 3
- Cocaine anyone? 94 2
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,460 21
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 809 25
- ACCA - still making me laugh 433 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 244 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 314 11
- Tax return software for remote working 467 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 519 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 431 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 444 9
- How to purchase business premises? 154 2
- Will I need to resign? 812 10
- Childcare vouchers 170 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 272 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 298 6
- VAT avoidance? 225 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 185 3
- PAYE coding out 186 3
- Follower cases 575 2
- Hive up 470
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 438
- corporate hierarchy 416
- Advice - 244
- Amortisation of Goodwill 218
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 205
- WWOOFers 200
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 182
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 180
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 178