Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing, stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from quotation through to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1.5m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 5 - 10 users
Not a full manufacturing coy, just component assembly into finished product.
Sales to customers all over world.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendation please?
Many thanks in advance.
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 1,385 63
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 334 12
- Tax Penalty overeaction 579 11
- calculate mortgage interest 116 1
- Auto enrolment 1,645 27
- AIA 204 5
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 586 27
- Depreciation 162 1
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 136 3
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 224 6
- Window Comb Binder Cover 183 3
- client can't/won't pay 451 13
- Help - Capital Allowance 205 6
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 257 6
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 270 9
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,194 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 277 3
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 220 5
- HMRC SA software error? 190 2
- Plant & Machinery for commercial property 178 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 792
- Copy Wanted 505
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 464
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 456
- Latest phishing scam 294
- Entrepreneurs' relief 282
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 276
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 257
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 245
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 242