Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing, stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from quotation through to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1.5m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 5 - 10 users
Not a full manufacturing coy, just component assembly into finished product.
Sales to customers all over world.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendation please?
Many thanks in advance.
- Lease 44 1
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 162 5
- Payroll error by client on Moneysoft 110 4
- Digita Hosted Software 367 2
- VAT Office Grimsby 94 2
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 354 8
- Stock Valuation when a partner dies 83 2
- Thin Client recomendation 157 2
- format cell to exclude decimals 277 15
- Inheritance Tax and the 7 Year rule for property as a gift 107 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 1,254 15
- Homing sandwiches 826 19
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 238 2
- SUSPECTED OR INVALID BENEFIT FRAUD 211 2
- Client needs a UK tax residency certificate for Spanish tax authorities 93 2
- IT advisory questions? 407 11
- Direct debit entry query 151 4
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 799 12
- Can you help me spot errors? 223 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,201 18
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,295
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 846
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 537
- Credit where credit's due....... 329
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 251
- TheTax Donut 216
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 178
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 164
- Director's business mileage 141
- Sole trader CPD 137