Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing, stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from quotation through to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1.5m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 5 - 10 users
Not a full manufacturing coy, just component assembly into finished product.
Sales to customers all over world.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendation please?
Many thanks in advance.
- Cash basis 450 12
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 130 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 259 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 281 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 147 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 307 6
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 150 2
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,842 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 319 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 229 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 83 1
- Investor exit 188 3
- Partially exempt? 364 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 139 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 405 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,265 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 390 4
- Statutory sick pay 253 3
- Overseas bank interest 230 5
- Contractor accommodation expenses 173 1
- Skandia using wrong address 560
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 303
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 301
- Employee rewards 283
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 237
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 221
- Etax Australian 181
- LLP in Construction Industry 146
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 127
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 126