Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing, stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from quotation through to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1.5m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 5 - 10 users
Not a full manufacturing coy, just component assembly into finished product.
Sales to customers all over world.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendation please?
Many thanks in advance.
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 131 3
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 670 14
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 167 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 28 1
- Intrastat triangulation 43 1
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,081 21
- CGT 134 3
- Supplier refund treatment in Sage Line 50 172 4
- Question regarding gym training 344 6
- Sage Starting Again As Records are in a mess 136 3
- Not a good start no broadband 413 9
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,191 30
- CIS Deductions 225 1
- is this fraud? 639 11
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,360 27
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 414 8
- Property initial recognition 155 2
- P11D Dispensation 237 3
- CPD 136 1
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 438 7
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 576
- Cancelled 340
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 327
- Cancelled 280
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 249
- Probiz 229
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 171
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 171
- Car leasing scheme 163
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 150