Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing , stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from enquiry through quotation to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 3 to 8 users.
Not a full manufacturing coy, mainly buy and sell individual products but some component assembly into finished products.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendations please?
Many thanks in advance.
Also, what would be an appropriate hourly rate to charge for my services in this?
- Audit 21 1
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 585 19
- carry back of gift aid 162 3
- Do I need to pay my accountant 738 9
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 286 8
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 430 13
- Awkward IP 1,092 12
- What's in a name ? 892 8
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 801 10
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 115 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 543 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 215 3
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,074 11
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 354 6
- Potentially dodgy client 365 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 551 28
- Entrepeneurs relief 450 18
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 397 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 531 23
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 206 6
- CTA study material 781
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 420
- Employment related securities question 313
- AIM Stocks and IHT 290
- Expat pension contributions? 267
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 264
- Trust for Employee 247
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 199
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 150