Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing , stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from enquiry through quotation to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 3 to 8 users.
Not a full manufacturing coy, mainly buy and sell individual products but some component assembly into finished products.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendations please?
Many thanks in advance.
Also, what would be an appropriate hourly rate to charge for my services in this?
- Charities sorp - portfolio management fees 171 5
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 296 12
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 356 15
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 361 10
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 80 1
- Easy way to not pay tax 189 6
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 337 8
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 151 4
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 199 2
- Builder using cash labour 136 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 224 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 446 11
- Was I rude 840 20
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 220 8
- IRIS Open Books problem 299 1
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 218 6
- Non-compete agreement 195 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 213 1
- Any views 749 1
- IRIS Practice Management 168 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,487
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 827
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 423
- Sale of business 397
- NOVA 301
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 211
- Bonus Bonds 181
- Management expenses for investment company 178
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 172