Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing , stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from enquiry through quotation to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 3 to 8 users.
Not a full manufacturing coy, mainly buy and sell individual products but some component assembly into finished products.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendations please?
Many thanks in advance.
Also, what would be an appropriate hourly rate to charge for my services in this?
- Payroll experience for beginning AAT student 95 1
- Providing registered office address to clients 59 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 757 31
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 375 8
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,434 47
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 175 3
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 454 12
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 126 3
- What would you do in this situation? 192 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 145 2
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 619 13
- More HMRC on gov.uk 650 11
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 100 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 348 14
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 249 4
- Research and development - repayment timescale 222 5
- Sole trader hid directorships. 413 6
- NOVA 558 1
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 282 10
- Regional Development Grant 132 4
- Bonus Bonds 394
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 385
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 297
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 261
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 188
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 188
- Company Car Lease 161
- Finance Lease 158
- Form 42 151
- Demerger Reserve 132