Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing , stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from enquiry through quotation to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 3 to 8 users.
Not a full manufacturing coy, mainly buy and sell individual products but some component assembly into finished products.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendations please?
Many thanks in advance.
Also, what would be an appropriate hourly rate to charge for my services in this?
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,134 21
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 41 1
- Spousal transfer and PPR 689 30
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 240 8
- recompense capital input 178 11
- Exports/Dispatches - non VAT registered 102 2
- Capital allowances on taxis 219 2
- CT losses carry back 80 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 544 17
- help guys! self employed or still company income? 142 2
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 753 19
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 414 12
- Where has Portia gone? 2,263 68
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering 128 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 183 3
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 222 5
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 989 22
- What shall I reduce payments on account to? 201 3
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 253 5
- Merging my businesses 230 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 797
- RTI - duplicate employee record 562
- Pensions Regulator 451
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 413
- Portia ... Where art thou 328
- Sanzar 315
- How do you do it 300
- Digital marketing focus group 298
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 273
- new investor structure 183