Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing , stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from enquiry through quotation to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 3 to 8 users.
Not a full manufacturing coy, mainly buy and sell individual products but some component assembly into finished products.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendations please?
Many thanks in advance.
Also, what would be an appropriate hourly rate to charge for my services in this?
- Extracting funds from a failing Company 104 6
- Expenses Apps 113 1
- Unallocated client money 58 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 899 14
- Tick & Bash Bristol 506 8
- CG34 Post Transaction Valuation, CGT and Entrepreneurs Relief 132 7
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 126 2
- Can anyone recommend an EPOS system for a newsagents 192 2
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 149 5
- LLP ex-member not being paid accrued profits 103 4
- Luncheon vouchers - Class 1 NICs 143 4
- Quick Easy Quote 141 2
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 97 1
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 1,892 37
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 85 1
- monthly payments 333 5
- Errors in prior year accounts 639 17
- Work experience - pay 171 1
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 106 1
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 298 3
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 594
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 468
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 364
- Sorry ignore me 364
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 293
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 274
- Cancelled 229
- Cancelled 200
- Bartercard 162
- C79 Discrepancy 159