Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing , stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from enquiry through quotation to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 3 to 8 users.
Not a full manufacturing coy, mainly buy and sell individual products but some component assembly into finished products.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendations please?
Many thanks in advance.
Also, what would be an appropriate hourly rate to charge for my services in this?
- Personal pension 467 10
- How much does the company pay 181 4
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 614 22
- FAO BTC tech geek type people 129 2
- Benefit in Kind 363 8
- Help with CGT please 137 3
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 913 12
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,493 5
- Lack of VAT Receipt 171 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 324 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 333 17
- Will I need to resign? 970 11
- Cocaine anyone? 711 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 268 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 198 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 222 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 187 2
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 756 13
- Business rates consultancy 280 4
- Wrong tax code 225 6
- Hive up 525
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 482
- corporate hierarchy 460
- Advice - 306
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 251
- WWOOFers 247
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 226
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 204
- The booking.com con 201
- Cocaine anyone? 184