Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing , stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from enquiry through quotation to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 3 to 8 users.
Not a full manufacturing coy, mainly buy and sell individual products but some component assembly into finished products.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendations please?
Many thanks in advance.
Also, what would be an appropriate hourly rate to charge for my services in this?
- The importance of Grammar 882 24
- New starter - tax code 170 6
- Treatment of private car expenses put through limited company 86 2
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,679 60
- PI cover 78 2
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 251 3
- Capital loss on cessation for a sole trader 114 2
- HMRC site down ? 144 4
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 136 6
- Small hotel - food for personal use 197 3
- Xero Pain Points 249 12
- Models, agency rules and intermediary reporting 92 1
- Samsung Galaxy - Tablet War 108 1
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 155 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 372 15
- Tax Return for arrivals into the UK 147 4
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 586 9
- ACCOUNTING TREATMENT FOR DISBURSEMENTS 233 3
- Childcare 270 4
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 812 19
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 360
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 299
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 284
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 280
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 272
- Electric Car 220
- S222 Charge 200
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 194
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 189
- Company Structure 170