Best sales order processing software?
My client has asked me to choose and implement an SOP system covering sales and purchase order processing , stock and warehouse management, bills of materials, sales invoicing & financials etc. Audit trail from enquiry through quotation to invoicing is a must.
Small company, t/o £1m increasing to £3m in 2 years.
About 3 to 8 users.
Not a full manufacturing coy, mainly buy and sell individual products but some component assembly into finished products.
Can anyone share their knowledge/experience/recommendations please?
Many thanks in advance.
Also, what would be an appropriate hourly rate to charge for my services in this?
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 484 18
- Business only use of company car 283 11
- Web site and client access area advice 196 1
- Car or Van 368 9
- AIA for private hire cars, self-employed licensed private hire vehicle / driver 87 4
- Dividend Tax Petition 351 5
- Buying a business premises in a pension 214 3
- Unilateral Relief - How to calculate UK tax paid 185 2
- Tax efficient vehicle 485 9
- Going through security 282 5
- Sage VAT return reports difference post reconciliation 234 1
- Bank reconciliation 280 8
- Practice software 677 14
- Financial Forecasting software recommendations please 344 3
- Sage Accounts in a mess 300 5
- Buy to let investors and the budget changes. 196 2
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 270 7
- Goodwill on incorporation 508 17
- Paying PAYE by Direct Debit 362 10
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 242 2
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 246
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 225
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 212
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 200
- Expenses Software 180
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 170
- Any thoughts on Capium? 169
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 164
- CTA Material 164
- Car Capital Contribution 146