Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,151 45
- Mortgage Reference 68 1
- Practical experience 828 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 408 9
- Personal Tax 118 1
- VAT 301 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 161 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 118 1
- last minute request 219 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 116 2
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 76 1
- Cash gift from India 487 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 73 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 415 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 96 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 240 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 650 6
- Overseas workday relief 162 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 312 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 669 13