Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Errors in prior year accounts 812 21
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 301 7
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 213 15
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 117 2
- VAT & capitalising 98 2
- What are options for non CA firm 1,963 36
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 200 3
- Invoice Help 236 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 164 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 236 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 228 3
- Sorry ignore me 900 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 582 5
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,262 12
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 359 5
- Free Shares ? 245 2
- Is this a scam? 570 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 300 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 282 6
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 155 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 625
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 532
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 294
- Cancelled 285
- Cancelled 245
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 191
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 189
- Probiz 175
- Married woman dies owning marital home 165
- What's the market like for temps? 165