Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- How much does the company pay 125 3
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 882 12
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 571 20
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,479 5
- Help with CGT please 105 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 142 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 317 6
- Benefit in Kind 321 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 327 17
- Will I need to resign? 955 11
- Cocaine anyone? 688 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 262 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 175 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 207 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 184 2
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 732 13
- Personal pension 459 9
- Business rates consultancy 279 4
- Wrong tax code 202 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 120 2
- Hive up 523
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 479
- corporate hierarchy 459
- Advice - 302
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 250
- WWOOFers 246
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 225
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 202
- The booking.com con 194
- Cocaine anyone? 176