Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- FHL - hedge purchase 104 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 528 18
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 270 3
- Fees 476 6
- HMRC Post 583 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 439 8
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 191 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 444 8
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 290 3
- www.pool.adzio 164 2
- Losses carry forward to self employed 192 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,883 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 288 3
- Transactions with directors 484 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 314 9
- Non VAT invoices 252 4
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,438 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 281 5
- Form 17 Download 199 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 601 28
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 769
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 421
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 371
- Electric Car 304
- S222 Charge 253
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 216
- IP trans to holding company 197
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 191
- AIA 189
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 183