Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 167 3
- Where has Portia gone? 2,052 67
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 133 7
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 194 5
- recompense capital input 60 1
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 950 22
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 560 14
- What shall I reduce payments on account to? 131 3
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 372 9
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 227 5
- Merging my businesses 207 3
- Spousal transfer and PPR 570 19
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 462 8
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 347 9
- Sage Vat return box 2 329 1
- Holiday entitlement 583 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 324 7
- Capital allowances on taxis 156 1
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 238 3
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 213 11
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 791
- RTI - duplicate employee record 558
- Pensions Regulator 450
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 410
- Portia ... Where art thou 316
- Sanzar 313
- Digital marketing focus group 297
- How do you do it 295
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 271
- new investor structure 179