Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Any Scottish members out there? 4,172 132
- How do I account for trees?! 75 1
- Foreign Dividends - tax repayment claim 476 17
- P11d Van - no private use 366 11
- Expanding To UK From USA 75 1
- German VAT charged by US Supplier 222 5
- Shadow director or alternative? 149 1
- Abbreviated Accounts 302 4
- Accountancy fee tax return 492 6
- Employee who reports their PAYE themselves to HMRC - Am i liable for Employer NI 273 1
- SSP recovered on directors salary 249 5
- I had a baby! Small practice recruitment - where would you look? 363 2
- Computerised Accountancy Software 254 1
- Standard 'email' template system 296 5
- HMRC Enquiry re interest paid 413 7
- Being Tax relevant 211 2
- Help with Mortgage Application? 362 5
- FRS VAT bad debt relief? 468 12
- 10% Wear & Tear Allowance - Limited Company 286 3
- Can an EU biz register an LLC in UK, but operate from the local country? 183 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 981
- Employment related securities question 501
- Looking for a qualified accountant 312
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 301
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 274
- National Insurance 211
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 200
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 193
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 186
- Payments on account coded out?? 145