Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 369 6
- VAT - Medical Staff 160 2
- Vat on construction of residential property 1,114 13
- Really?! 801 10
- CIS 198 5
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,166 16
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,372 26
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 647 15
- VAT 701/49 query 222 2
- backpack 292 3
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 154 3
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 242 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 345 8
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 194 3
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 157 2
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 193 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 127 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 254 6
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 466 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 906 12
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 705
- 2015 tax year end 440
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 416
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 356
- Costly Accounting Software contract 312
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 255
- Directors' advances and credits 254
- DTA tie-breaker issue 239
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 222
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 203