Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 621 14
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 348 6
- no utr 141 7
- Anybody still doing returns? 306 10
- LLP formed in 2013 35 1
- Tax Returns for non residents 122 1
- client can't/won't pay 2,048 47
- Capital Loss 28 2
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 66 2
- Clothing 453 11
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 197 8
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 135 7
- Practice management 424 8
- Interest on pre-letting? 107 4
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,666 44
- Will simplified micro entities accounts result in loss of business ? 1,693 22
- Rent a room scheme query. 226 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 305 13
- Why do I do this every year 580 13
- HMRC filing meltdown? 738 24
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 941
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 658
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 609
- Latest phishing scam 589
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 426
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 319
- Scratch Head 254
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 243
- Sabbatical payments 208
- Negligible Value Claim 185