Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 138 1
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 217 9
- How to Value a Business 474 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 134 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 541 13
- How much did you pay for your website 481 13
- Companies House 140 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 113 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 381 7
- Company Pension Contributions 260 6
- Gross Profit Percentage 220 4
- Expenses allowable 171 3
- Let Property Campaign 386 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 135 1
- Self employment trap - pension 347 3
- Awkward IP 612 9
- ESC A19 130 2
- When does my Property business start 269 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,537 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 868 19
- CTA study material 603
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 593
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 366
- Employment related securities question 224
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 199
- ATED Penalties 196
- AIM Stocks and IHT 176
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 135
- Expat pension contributions? 127
- Trust for Employee 125