Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 360 10
- VAT on employee loan 279 5
- Taking over from an on-line accounting firm. Any ideas? 940 18
- Charging VAT on a company loan ?. 93 2
- Accountants website 364 5
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 216 2
- What do you all do in your spare time? 674 29
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 162 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 446 8
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 87 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 108 1
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,405 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 217 5
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 169 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 218 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 200 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 717 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 151 1
- Purchased Goodwill 161 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 93 2
- New Fangled Penalties 1,082
- Moving away from CCH software 936
- QROP pension input amounts 428
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 372
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 344
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 312
- fraud 270
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 240
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 213
- Construction CIS LLP Company 192