Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- is this fraud? 714 13
- CIS Deductions 242 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,248 32
- Married woman dies owning marital home 455 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,434 28
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,262 25
- Dividend dates 434 7
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 180 5
- Not a good start no broadband 455 10
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 132 2
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 699 14
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 197 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 71 1
- Intrastat triangulation 63 1
- CGT 148 3
- Supplier refund treatment in Sage Line 50 186 4
- Question regarding gym training 377 6
- Sage Starting Again As Records are in a mess 170 3
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 422 8
- Property initial recognition 166 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 586
- Cancelled 343
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 330
- Cancelled 281
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 250
- Probiz 234
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 174
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 173
- Car leasing scheme 167
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 150