Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- do you receive fewer phone calls than some years back because of emails 93 2
- The return 675 25
- break even point 1,078 32
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 55 1
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 128 4
- IHT Query 386 8
- Profit & Loss accounts filling when tax is withheld overseas 85 2
- Charity accounting 57 2
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 986 44
- IHT on offshore settlement 143 2
- Get it off your chest 144 2
- How best to declare a mistake on a tax return by previous agent 130 1
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 347 2
- Limited Company trading status. 322 8
- Payroll 175 6
- Classic cars investment 506 14
- Vat registration 170 5
- VAT ON MAINTENANCE PROVIDED TO ESTATE AGENT 100 3
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 212 6
- Deceased's Tax Return to date of death 226 2
- Possible Partnership? 549
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 545
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 479
- New Fangled Penalties 345
- Clubs and Taxable Income 285
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 268
- Loans to other companies 214
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 205
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 172
- Outsource Data Entry 172