Best technical Any Answers thread of the year
Here's our second category for the AccountingWEB community awards.
We're now looking for nominees for the most useful technical Any Answers thread - which thread or post did you find the most helpful this year?
Post a link below and the username of the OP and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 156 1
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 166 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 453 4
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 66 1
- VAT refund 303 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,278 37
- flat rate scheme 107 2
- Turnover on a tax return 538 12
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 99 2
- incorrect old p60 559 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 110 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 180 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 141 1
- Special dividends & CGT 199 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 184 1
- Networking 356 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 276 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 302 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 334 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 288 2