Billing HMRC direct?
Someone mentioned recently they had billed HMRC direct for wasting there time rather then going through the old routine of billing a client, collecting a cheque and the client applying for reimbursement. Please could they post here or PM me exactly how they approached HMRC to do this.
I have just had a revision to a 2010-11 tax calculation to collect £1k that had already been collected in 2009-10 'Because the underpayment was in the tax code for 2010-11' As though the bl**dy tax codes were infallible and we just made up numbers on the tax return.
I am still angry.
- Professional coaching claimable? 121 1
- Sage instant account codes 127 1
- Networking 156 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 266 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 196 1
- Turnover on a tax return 320 8
- incorrect old p60 454 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 306 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,935 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 301 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 252 3
- VAT refund 193 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 271 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 271 3
- Missing tax return 398 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,133 30
- Inflation and fees 1,416 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24
- Micro-entity accounts 328 1