Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- What is the best way to buy commercial property these days 166 4
- Tax Point as opposed to VAT point 126 2
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,101 13
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 80 1
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,879 30
- Friday Question 343 6
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 1,049 6
- Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return 129 2
- Outside the scope VAT box 6 208 7
- Swimming Pool Income 310 4
- Coming off flat rate VAT 294 2
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 476 6
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,933 44
- New Client works under PAYE but is about to set up own LTD. 264 6
- Support / ticketing software 388 12
- NEST web services & Moneysoft 650 8
- Company Number 10000000 1,201 15
- Tax code notices 181 1
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 677 15
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 312 6
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 482
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 293
- DTA tie-breaker issue 288
- CGT for NOn UK residents 255
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 233
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 226
- Apprenticeship Levy 226
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 224
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 214
- Just checking re PSA 207