Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 417 7
- Holiday entitlement 563 11
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 168 4
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 410 12
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 329 7
- Spousal transfer and PPR 532 17
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 308 7
- Capital allowances on taxis 116 1
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 297 8
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 127 2
- Where has Portia gone? 1,878 65
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 918 21
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 219 3
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 204 11
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 422 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 350 9
- Merging my businesses 179 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,742 73
- VAT on commercial property 181 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,074 49
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 787
- RTI - duplicate employee record 548
- Pensions Regulator 446
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 407
- Sage Vat return box 2 314
- Sanzar 310
- Portia ... Where art thou 295
- Digital marketing focus group 294
- How do you do it 286
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 266