Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- Checking a contract 44 2
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 106 3
- which software to use? 135 1
- Related Parties Note 956 12
- Tasks for new trainees 268 7
- Giving a seminar 188 12
- Discretionary trust reporting 130 3
- Website - Should I upgrade? 66 1
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 182 6
- 10 year debentures and CT 85 3
- VAT on garage rent 205 10
- General legal fees 55 1
- Capital gain or not? 240 4
- Are HMRC getting it right? 497 11
- Law Shipping/Odeon related question 166 3
- Foreign Tax 48 1
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 342 13
- Shareholder agreement issues on development 85 3
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 146 2
- Partnership accounting software 123 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,109
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 583
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 387
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 293
- Interest on Loan to a Company 194
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 178
- Agent fees to sell business 169
- Alphabet shares 166
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 158
- Residency 91 day rule 145