Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- Claiming pre-letting mortgage costs on first rental property 50 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,084 30
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 141 7
- Late Registration for VAT 224 7
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 111 1
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 608 10
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 149 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 102 1
- Personal pension 284 5
- Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts. 134 2
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 79 1
- Registering a company late 331 11
- Director taking salary, dividends and consultancy fees? 214 1
- Deferred Tax 275 5
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,277 17
- How much of your work is admin? 421 2
- Legal fees selling rental property 209 3
- physiotherapy clinic 618 4
- Running two businesses from the same premises 236 2
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 333 8
- TheTax Donut 1,023
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 681
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 625
- Follower cases 489
- Limited company purchase of property 419
- Hive up 417
- corporate hierarchy 383
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 380
- LIVE chat, starting now 332
- AIA or IFA 216