Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,277 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 898 37
- Second Limited Company 75 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 473 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 285 8
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 135 2
- Probate services 362 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 454 20
- trading losses allowable? 751 14
- Tax Fines - HMRC 779 12
- Post AAT? 661 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 117 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 193 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,630 37
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,506 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 133 3
- Sage accounts help 124 1
- Community Faux Pas 827 25
- AAT before CIMA? 147 1
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 114 3