Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 187 3
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 355 8
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 145 4
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 145 3
- LLP as member of LLP 99 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,749 48
- B2B vat in the EU 142 3
- Coding Notice 166 4
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 457 7
- Vat 285 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,283 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 198 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 166 2
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,496 18
- CT/CIS offset 149 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 198 4
- Trade name 197 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 146 1
- New business - journal entries 327 20
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 320 18
- Auto enrolment excuses 824
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 711
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 394
- Social investment tax relief 210
- Digita Hosted Software 205
- Call Centre Data Costs 195
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 163
- Travel costs and contractors 159
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 150
- accounting for this transaction 147