Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 369 1
- Childcare Vouchers 154 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 249 12
- Quarterly PAYE 149 6
- Audit Report Query 170 5
- Coming in from the cold 169 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 63 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,283 26
- VAT Query re: Foreign VAT 59 1
- Should design costs be capitalised? 122 3
- Issuing an invoice as an individual (non UK resident) 60 1
- Thats Better 242 6
- Fee's for P11D's 239 3
- Value pricing 539 18
- reporting salary? 127 2
- apprentices 80 1
- Sage Payroll 249 10
- VAT 143 2
- Belated VAT Exception Application 221 7
- Enforcing A CCJ 249 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 762
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 518
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 389
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 213
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 212
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 195
- Director Loan account operation 193
- vat return 163
- Paye procedures for CVA 150