Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- Investment properties revaluation 79 8
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,347 21
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 386 12
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 216 1
- FRS percentage 144 3
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 213 6
- Umbrella Companies 78 2
- Benefit fraud 3,347 48
- Should I continue with the ACA? 410 9
- Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme? 310 10
- How much did you pay for your website 1,116 21
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 367 10
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 129 1
- Intangble Assets 114 1
- Foreign Premium Distributions 199 4
- Companies House 702 5
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 293 4
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 315 11
- RTI Penalties 207 1
- How to delete of a password protected company? 128 2
- CTA study material 640
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 386
- Employment related securities question 238
- ATED Penalties 210
- AIM Stocks and IHT 184
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 153
- Expat pension contributions? 143
- Trust for Employee 138
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 129
- Capital allowances 114