Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- Two sole traders working at same shop 412 3
- Unhappy client over fees 1,486 36
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 1,072 13
- Profit split /Rent 132 3
- Is it possible and what should be done? 223 3
- Capital Gains Tax and Enhancement 105 2
- Do HMRC impose harsher penalties on unrepresented taxpayers? 233 3
- Accounting software for investment holding company 200 2
- Disposal of freehold from Ltd Co to another Ltd in a newly formed group 109 1
- Is a Business Bank Account compulsory for a sole trader? 283 5
- Multi user accounting software 163 2
- S455 tax on existing loans on becoming a participator 135 1
- Does QuickBooks Online have aged debtors and creditors reports? 232 2
- Remortgage costs on redidential lettings 221 2
- Self-employed: claiming expenses initially paid by somebody else 423 11
- do i need an online accounting software 566 7
- VAT DIY self build shceme 139 1
- COMPANIES HOUSE - DOWN LOAD FREE ACCOUNTS 702 17
- Employee expenses & benefits - bringing myself up to date 263 1
- Backdating Partnership registration to 14/15 1,045 16
- NHS finance professionals 795
- Foreign Pension Contribution 480
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 474
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 409
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 379
- IFA income recognition & reporting 282
- Are subsistence claims firmly attached to the 24 month rule ? 270
- Form P55 in year tax repayment claim for non-resident 258
- FRM claim for travel to training course 225
- When is sale recognised in an agency who receives commission? 224