Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- Bringing money to Uk 139 2
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,187 37
- Incorporation Fee - What's Non-deductible? 506 10
- Hotel accommodation tax deductible? 259 3
- VAT Inspection 152 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 278 8
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 626 40
- Management Buy Out - shares exchanged 343 23
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 129 4
- Faxpay in the 21st century 86 4
- Accounting for investment club gains 70 1
- Associations tax regime for Saturday school 708 7
- Income tax exemption on woodlands 169 5
- Is it just me 312 7
- LLP classification of division of profit 186 7
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 499 9
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 136 5
- Is an IPDI passed to wife on death exempt from IHT 102 1
- Excessive Security 788 32
- Does practical cloud s/w for high transaction volumes exist? 511 24
- Xtuple 486
- Qtac payroll for bureau 326
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 266
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 210
- Mehjoo 209
- New strategic report 163
- Domain name sale and limited company 146
- South African Government Pension 144
- CIS schemes 139