Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- A little knowledge 285 6
- Digita in the cloud 118 2
- Tax relief when working away 47 1
- Anybody still doing returns? 929 36
- Self assessment for directors 70 1
- Tax relief when working away 150 3
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 244 9
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,304 20
- Designated sole Residence 234 5
- Scratch Head 334 1
- Year end 259 2
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 318 13
- Clothing 627 19
- Investment properties/freehold land 156 6
- Parent and subsidiary... 187 5
- Identity check problem 1,515 14
- No tax returns for 6 year 219 1
- Capital allowances on Software 239 2
- Trading Losses - 3 Year Carry Back 138 3
- Company director and KIT days 138 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 962
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 685
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 632
- Latest phishing scam 611
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 448
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 333
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 266
- Sabbatical payments 227
- Still Christmas at HMRC? 212
- Negligible Value Claim 205