Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,452 38
- PITA client 171 3
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 344 9
- What are options for non CA firm 2,609 56
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,301 33
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 728 15
- Dividend dates 471 8
- R&D tax credit claim 202 5
- CIS Deductions 267 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 90 1
- is this fraud? 772 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 480 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,514 28
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 209 5
- Not a good start no broadband 480 10
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 170 2
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 218 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 88 1
- Intrastat triangulation 74 1
- CGT 152 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 595
- Cancelled 344
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 330
- Cancelled 281
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 252
- Probiz 239
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 180
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 174
- Car leasing scheme 171
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 151