Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- LLP members share of profits 525 31
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 109 1
- Value pricing 2,520 101
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 101 3
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 114 5
- Sage Instant Accounts 43 1
- why prior period posting will be single entry transaction and it wont have any balance transaction 253 4
- husband and wife dividends 340 10
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,155 26
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,163 18
- VAT Option to tax 409 12
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 81 2
- Has anyone knowledge of Creditserve 64 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,948 15
- Entrepreneurs Relief 152 4
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 93 2
- Business travel apps 134 3
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 87 2
- Secondment expenses 107 3
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 286 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 898
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 631
- Free Tax Legislation? 390
- Director Loan account operation 388
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 312
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 310
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 282
- Paye procedures for CVA 214
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 214
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 173