Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 243 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,847 444
- Freehold or Investment Property 81 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 833 8
- capital gains on PPR 262 14
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 376 14
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 204 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 219 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,305 62
- Company expansion 114 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 385 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 504 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 528 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,485 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 270 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 204 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 183 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 304 9
- PRR 376 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 418 11
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 373
- Non Resident 298
- Franchise income and costs 264
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 168
- employment capital allowances 165
- CIS paid under reg 9 159