Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 215 5
- See you all on the other side 426 6
- 12Pay 177 2
- dividends 208 2
- R&D 173 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,025 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 314 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 218 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 163 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 404 5
- Seeking a tax case 415 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 285 4
- Companies house strike off 235 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 202 2
- Moving to the cloud 650 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 170 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 775 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 159 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,008 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 358 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 527
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 399
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 355
- IRIS and FRS 102 331
- Capitalising Finance Lease 294
- USA help 292
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 253
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 250
- Capital gains on rental property 233
- Sage Coretime 219