Blackberry contract ending soon - alternatives?
For the past 18 months I've had a Blackberry for checking/answering emails when I'm out of the office.
In all honesty its used very little as I tend to spend 99% of my time in the office and its used most when I'm on holiday.
It works well when I use it but at £25 per month plus VAT its expensive for the very limited use it has.
I already have a Smart phone for private use and am wondering if I should look at some alternatives to the Blackberry - any suggestions?
- HMRC Information notice 950 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 232 3
- Accountant Specialization. 334 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 177 3
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 99 1
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,280 29
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,703 42
- Sage Line 50 148 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 124 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 398 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 379 7
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 150 1
- Freelance/Employee 686 17
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 184 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 188 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 497 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 130 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 615 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 717 5
- Agent Authorisation Issue 223 2
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 750
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 409
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 362
- Electric Car 294
- S222 Charge 242
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 197
- IP trans to holding company 191
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 177
- AIA 171
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 171