Bought a Mac Book Pro
I finally made my laptop decision and went for the MacBook Pro. I now need to sort out the Windows side of it.
Do I just buy Windows 8 (and update to the Pro version for £25 before end Jan), or do I need to buy a special version of Windows for the Mac? I need to be able to use my MS Office software including Visio, Project etc and also VT+, Moneysoft, TaxCalc, Sage, Quickbooks and so on.
I don't want to mess it up so wondered if anyone could just steer me in the right direction. I was hoping to make use of the Microsoft discounts for students when buying this software, but want the pro versions.
thanks for any help/advice.
- Allocation of income from property 568 20
- bookkeeping system 414 6
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 51 1
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 104 2
- Company car in the LLP 74 1
- Sorry - another PPR question 115 1
- 64-8 problems 288 4
- flat rate scheme 1,772 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 861 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 306 9
- Unpaid share capital 187 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 126 1
- Private company division 261 3
- VAT Refunds 155 2
- Company van paid by director 299 3
- Hello 310 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,833 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 201 4
- Employer reference not recognised? 195 2
- Business trips - director and family 313 2