Bought a Mac Book Pro
I finally made my laptop decision and went for the MacBook Pro. I now need to sort out the Windows side of it.
Do I just buy Windows 8 (and update to the Pro version for £25 before end Jan), or do I need to buy a special version of Windows for the Mac? I need to be able to use my MS Office software including Visio, Project etc and also VT+, Moneysoft, TaxCalc, Sage, Quickbooks and so on.
I don't want to mess it up so wondered if anyone could just steer me in the right direction. I was hoping to make use of the Microsoft discounts for students when buying this software, but want the pro versions.
thanks for any help/advice.
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 731 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 303 7
- CGT and primary residence 115 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 411 10
- Marriage Allowance 203 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,096 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 359 4
- S455 and February year ends 264 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,248 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 830 18
- Closing down loss-making company 426 5
- S.455 Tax again 272 3
- New Build 330 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 371 4
- Mortgage Reference 780 10
- RTI offline? 187 1
- Right To Manage Company 279 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 171 1
- Giving shares away 338 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 637 5