Budgeting & Forecasting Solution?
We're looking for recommendations for a budgeting and forecasting solution. I’ve outlined some ideal features below, and any recommendations would be gratefully received, especially if you have any first-hand experience of using the recommended tool.
We’re a UK based company - in the £8- £12m turnover bracket
We are multi-divisional – so a tool that can reconcile different data sources is key.
We have some overseas operations – so currency handling will be useful
We currently use excel to pull data from a number of sources – any new tool will ideally automate this
Ideally cloud based - possibly with UK based support
We’re looking at spending around £500-£1000 per month
Flexibility is vital: Capability to easily build different scenarios, and then adapt/modify them
Multi-user system with different access rights is important too
Look forward to seeing if any tools are already being successfully used.
- Xerocon 2016 1,057 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,198 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 272 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 302 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 625 12
- Personal Tax 532 11
- USA Tax Query 200 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,678 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 953 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 327 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 611 18
- Corrupt Excel File 677 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 359 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,989 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 291 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 429 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 194 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 379 4
- last minute request 539 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,262 46