Budgeting & Forecasting Solution?
We're looking for recommendations for a budgeting and forecasting solution. I’ve outlined some ideal features below, and any recommendations would be gratefully received, especially if you have any first-hand experience of using the recommended tool.
We’re a UK based company - in the £8- £12m turnover bracket
We are multi-divisional – so a tool that can reconcile different data sources is key.
We have some overseas operations – so currency handling will be useful
We currently use excel to pull data from a number of sources – any new tool will ideally automate this
Ideally cloud based - possibly with UK based support
We’re looking at spending around £500-£1000 per month
Flexibility is vital: Capability to easily build different scenarios, and then adapt/modify them
Multi-user system with different access rights is important too
Look forward to seeing if any tools are already being successfully used.
- incorrect old p60 137 2
- Redundancy Pay 431 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 672 6
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 699 19
- Sage Priority Support 98 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 492 4
- VAT on new builds 120 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 350 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 130 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 123 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 141 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,854 26
- Missing tax return 186 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 922 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 278 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 165 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 559 18
- Physiotherapy 246 3
- Inflation and fees 1,224 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 175 3