Business subsistence on daily trip
While reasonable costs of subsistence are allowable for overnight business trips, does BIM37670 say that subsistence is claimable for, say, an occasional trip to London where a meal and some coffees and some water will be bought? The person is self-employed and returns home the same day.
I am confused by HMRC mixing the issue up in the same paragraph with 'itinerant travellers'; also what do they mean by 'the normal pattern'?
Thanks for any help.
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 92 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 105 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 171 4
- Private company division 293 5
- New build property to be rented 89 3
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 62 1
- Outstanding Loans 195 3
- Networking 853 7
- Allocation of income from property 619 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 92 2
- bookkeeping system 472 7
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 113 2
- Company car in the LLP 119 1
- 64-8 problems 326 4
- flat rate scheme 1,840 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 881 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 326 9
- Unpaid share capital 217 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 152 1
- VAT Refunds 178 2