Business Transfer and VAT number
Please help me with advise.
Company (Ltd) soon will have new 100% shareholder and director. At the moment company has VAT number and send VAT returns every 3 months.
I know that after shares will be transfered and new director registered in Companies House , company has to inform HMRC about changes.
But what will happen with VAT number? Somewhere I read that company must cancel VAT number and HMRC will give new one?
Could company keep previous number as it was all time?
If number will be canceled, and new number issued - than how we will make invoices in time between? Amounts will be without VAT ?
- Goodie bag 1,614 54
- can I approach clients ? 452 9
- Self-employed or Ltd Company or seek employment 149 1
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 160 3
- Can interest received be netted against interest paid in this scenario? 145 2
- Film Actors - Averaging? 343 9
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 224 3
- FreeAgent question 128 2
- CIS monthly returns 203 2
- Husband Wife let property 359 9
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 508 12
- Output tax for retailer 322 8
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 298 3
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 144 2
- Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement 144 1
- CT600 Advice 158 1
- Fair Value Accounting 86 1
- Client incurring expenses on company car 173 4
- Companies House Penalties 175 2
- Apostille documents 128 2
- Possible Partnership? 646
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 522
- New Fangled Penalties 451
- Fuming! 392
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 320
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 262
- Outsource Data Entry 245
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 239
- Moving away from CCH software 234
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 179