Business Transfer and VAT number
Please help me with advise.
Company (Ltd) soon will have new 100% shareholder and director. At the moment company has VAT number and send VAT returns every 3 months.
I know that after shares will be transfered and new director registered in Companies House , company has to inform HMRC about changes.
But what will happen with VAT number? Somewhere I read that company must cancel VAT number and HMRC will give new one?
Could company keep previous number as it was all time?
If number will be canceled, and new number issued - than how we will make invoices in time between? Amounts will be without VAT ?
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 215 14
- Residency test 185 4
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 142 3
- Wear and tear allowance 421 9
- VAT Turnover 48 1
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 73 1
- HMRC - No Deadline to Respond? 101 1
- IR35 - it it worth worrying about any more? 301 5
- Recording fuel VAT adjustment in Sage 111 4
- Company purchase of shares 266 16
- Pension contributions and unused allowances 104 2
- VAT QUESTION 142 2
- Holding on to fees paid monthly for work not yet done? 1,102 14
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,225 15
- Why should I retain membership? 2,253 35
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 486 14
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 672 10
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 165 5
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 101 1
- HMRC Underpayment notices. Are they related to Employers Allowance 165 1
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 684
- Auto enrolment excuses 624
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 362
- Social investment tax relief 175
- Call Centre Data Costs 174
- Digita Hosted Software 170
- option to tax 155
- VAT on deposits 139
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 134
- Cars Leased primarily for Taxi Hire 130