Business Transfer and VAT number
Please help me with advise.
Company (Ltd) soon will have new 100% shareholder and director. At the moment company has VAT number and send VAT returns every 3 months.
I know that after shares will be transfered and new director registered in Companies House , company has to inform HMRC about changes.
But what will happen with VAT number? Somewhere I read that company must cancel VAT number and HMRC will give new one?
Could company keep previous number as it was all time?
If number will be canceled, and new number issued - than how we will make invoices in time between? Amounts will be without VAT ?
- Accountancy Career 327 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,699 39
- Holiday Pay whilst on Mat Leave 93 1
- Accounts Software 158 5
- HMRC Agents Line 214 4
- calculation DTR restriction 91 1
- Company Director In Prison 462 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 85 1
- AWeb - download file 180 3
- Charity work 248 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 267 6
- Director Drawings 183 5
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 274 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 239 7
- Collection or business assets 117 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 276 8
- Tax position re this lease? 372 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 732 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 109 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,677 70
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 682
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 521
- Cancelled 428
- Cancelled 366
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 338
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 329
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 244
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 218
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 204