Business Transfer and VAT number
Please help me with advise.
Company (Ltd) soon will have new 100% shareholder and director. At the moment company has VAT number and send VAT returns every 3 months.
I know that after shares will be transfered and new director registered in Companies House , company has to inform HMRC about changes.
But what will happen with VAT number? Somewhere I read that company must cancel VAT number and HMRC will give new one?
Could company keep previous number as it was all time?
If number will be canceled, and new number issued - than how we will make invoices in time between? Amounts will be without VAT ?
- ESC A19 75 1
- Awkward IP 506 6
- When does my Property business start 215 4
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 833 19
- Preparing a consolidated TB 196 5
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,189 20
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,486 43
- SE sales person paid in cash and goods 79 1
- Prepare for Chaos 274 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 2,614 69
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 723 19
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 460 6
- Fastest Software 564 8
- NETP paying VAT - how to pay? 72 1
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 587 15
- Bookkeeping Package 611 8
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 160 5
- Company Pension Contributions 195 4
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 312 1
- Employment status 504 9
- CTA study material 589
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 587
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 358
- Employment related securities question 218
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 192
- ATED Penalties 191
- AIM Stocks and IHT 172
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 126
- Expat pension contributions? 122
- Trust for Employee 122