Business Transfer and VAT number
Please help me with advise.
Company (Ltd) soon will have new 100% shareholder and director. At the moment company has VAT number and send VAT returns every 3 months.
I know that after shares will be transfered and new director registered in Companies House , company has to inform HMRC about changes.
But what will happen with VAT number? Somewhere I read that company must cancel VAT number and HMRC will give new one?
Could company keep previous number as it was all time?
If number will be canceled, and new number issued - than how we will make invoices in time between? Amounts will be without VAT ?
- Tax Fines - HMRC 868 15
- Can an owner hold company money 308 6
- Account and Taxable Profit 300 17
- Accounting for corporation tax 220 6
- Class 2 NIC 269 5
- Probate services 427 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 386 7
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,705 37
- Vat payable on van 153 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,829 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 242 7
- Community Faux Pas 931 26
- Cash gift from India 142 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,310 40
- Windows10 196 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 625 24
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 476 25
- A thursday afternoon muse 241 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 393 6
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 872 5
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 835
- Benchmark accounting software 691
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 328
- Oplex Careers CPD 321
- What are HMRC implying? 305
- VAT 258
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 248
- Payroll manager and the cloud 218
- Is the APN valid 196