Business Transfer and VAT number
Please help me with advise.
Company (Ltd) soon will have new 100% shareholder and director. At the moment company has VAT number and send VAT returns every 3 months.
I know that after shares will be transfered and new director registered in Companies House , company has to inform HMRC about changes.
But what will happen with VAT number? Somewhere I read that company must cancel VAT number and HMRC will give new one?
Could company keep previous number as it was all time?
If number will be canceled, and new number issued - than how we will make invoices in time between? Amounts will be without VAT ?
- Property scam victim 302 5
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 246 9
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 225 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 31 1
- Have i messed up? 737 11
- VAT on garage rent 108 8
- Are HMRC getting it right? 418 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 47 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 81 2
- Tasks for new trainees 133 3
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 63 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 54 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 554 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 99 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,640 46
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 250 6
- Aggressive HMRC 1,807 19
- Is there is a tax neutral way of splitting a company? 170 6
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 140 2
- Partnership returns software 88 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,089
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 572
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 382
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 286
- Charge out rates in London? 241
- Interest on Loan to a Company 188
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 173
- Agent fees to sell business 162
- Alphabet shares 159
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 153