Business Transfer and VAT number
Please help me with advise.
Company (Ltd) soon will have new 100% shareholder and director. At the moment company has VAT number and send VAT returns every 3 months.
I know that after shares will be transfered and new director registered in Companies House , company has to inform HMRC about changes.
But what will happen with VAT number? Somewhere I read that company must cancel VAT number and HMRC will give new one?
Could company keep previous number as it was all time?
If number will be canceled, and new number issued - than how we will make invoices in time between? Amounts will be without VAT ?
- VAT - Medical Staff 156 2
- Vat on construction of residential property 1,111 13
- Really?! 790 10
- CIS 187 5
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,161 16
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,370 26
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 645 15
- VAT 701/49 query 218 2
- backpack 287 3
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 148 3
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 236 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 342 8
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 192 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 354 5
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 153 2
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 191 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 120 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 251 6
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 464 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 902 12
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 704
- 2015 tax year end 439
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 415
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 355
- Costly Accounting Software contract 311
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 254
- Directors' advances and credits 252
- DTA tie-breaker issue 238
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 221
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 202