Business Transfer and VAT number
Please help me with advise.
Company (Ltd) soon will have new 100% shareholder and director. At the moment company has VAT number and send VAT returns every 3 months.
I know that after shares will be transfered and new director registered in Companies House , company has to inform HMRC about changes.
But what will happen with VAT number? Somewhere I read that company must cancel VAT number and HMRC will give new one?
Could company keep previous number as it was all time?
If number will be canceled, and new number issued - than how we will make invoices in time between? Amounts will be without VAT ?
- Payroll experience for beginning AAT student 107 1
- Providing registered office address to clients 85 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 758 31
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 392 8
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,445 47
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 181 3
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 466 12
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 134 3
- What would you do in this situation? 206 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 154 2
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 623 13
- More HMRC on gov.uk 655 11
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 114 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 355 14
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 254 4
- Research and development - repayment timescale 225 5
- Sole trader hid directorships. 424 6
- NOVA 559 1
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 288 10
- Regional Development Grant 137 4
- Bonus Bonds 396
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 386
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 299
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 263
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 196
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 191
- Company Car Lease 166
- Finance Lease 161
- Form 42 154
- Demerger Reserve 134