Business Transfer and VAT number
Please help me with advise.
Company (Ltd) soon will have new 100% shareholder and director. At the moment company has VAT number and send VAT returns every 3 months.
I know that after shares will be transfered and new director registered in Companies House , company has to inform HMRC about changes.
But what will happen with VAT number? Somewhere I read that company must cancel VAT number and HMRC will give new one?
Could company keep previous number as it was all time?
If number will be canceled, and new number issued - than how we will make invoices in time between? Amounts will be without VAT ?
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 232 3
- Invoice personally but declare in company? 51 2
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 2,836 92
- Solicitor wants to rent room in my office but 126 3
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 150 2
- Statement of Accounts 59 3
- GP's Annual Certificate of Pensionable Profits - Multiple Practices 132 2
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 201 7
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 196 3
- Transfer of Software to sister company 172 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 329 4
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 151 1
- CGT history of shares 241 4
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 290 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 390 6
- CGT on sale of let property 172 2
- how do i get UTR 212 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 117 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 278 3
- Your comments please 371 6
- Moving away from CCH software 981
- QROP pension input amounts 459
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 402
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 388
- fraud 309
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 292
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 249
- Construction CIS LLP Company 234
- EPS and CIS deductions 228
- Out of time or not? 216