Business Transfer and VAT number
Please help me with advise.
Company (Ltd) soon will have new 100% shareholder and director. At the moment company has VAT number and send VAT returns every 3 months.
I know that after shares will be transfered and new director registered in Companies House , company has to inform HMRC about changes.
But what will happen with VAT number? Somewhere I read that company must cancel VAT number and HMRC will give new one?
Could company keep previous number as it was all time?
If number will be canceled, and new number issued - than how we will make invoices in time between? Amounts will be without VAT ?
- Coming in from the cold 303 3
- Splitting the tax year 151 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 183 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 163 4
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 147 2
- Submitting tax return 108 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 203 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 255 8
- Director's tax return 329 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 110 1
- Sage Payroll 313 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 207 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,068 33
- vat return 262 3
- Flat rate vat 153 1
- Value pricing 732 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 164 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 241 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 293 4
- Reregister for VAT 164 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 805
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 426
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 304
- Free Tax Legislation? 274
- Director Loan account operation 255
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 252
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 245
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 169