Business Transfer and VAT number
Please help me with advise.
Company (Ltd) soon will have new 100% shareholder and director. At the moment company has VAT number and send VAT returns every 3 months.
I know that after shares will be transfered and new director registered in Companies House , company has to inform HMRC about changes.
But what will happen with VAT number? Somewhere I read that company must cancel VAT number and HMRC will give new one?
Could company keep previous number as it was all time?
If number will be canceled, and new number issued - than how we will make invoices in time between? Amounts will be without VAT ?
- Freelance software consultant 259 3
- Tax Penalty overeaction 469 8
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 130 1
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 144 1
- opening balamces 323 11
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 706 35
- Limited company closed payroll then changed its name: does it need to apply for a new PAYE reference to reinstate payroll? 280 4
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 700 18
- What is included in earnings for Carers Allowance purposes? 93 2
- payroo 190 3
- Which P45 to Use 266 3
- Auto enrolment 1,585 25
- PCP Car purchase 142 2
- New Boiler at Rental Property 134 1
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 93 1
- Can I undertake a solicitors audit? 156 3
- losses carried forward 290 7
- No UTR 257 2
- Daft state pension question 326 5
- E-signature on paper tax return 166 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 770
- Copy Wanted 482
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 446
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 443
- Latest phishing scam 269
- Entrepreneurs' relief 256
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 254
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 239
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 219
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 218