Business Transfer and VAT number
Please help me with advise.
Company (Ltd) soon will have new 100% shareholder and director. At the moment company has VAT number and send VAT returns every 3 months.
I know that after shares will be transfered and new director registered in Companies House , company has to inform HMRC about changes.
But what will happen with VAT number? Somewhere I read that company must cancel VAT number and HMRC will give new one?
Could company keep previous number as it was all time?
If number will be canceled, and new number issued - than how we will make invoices in time between? Amounts will be without VAT ?
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 370 9
- Marketing and email surprises 435 9
- The stupidity continues 1,188 64
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 751 26
- What is IRIS World like? 396 10
- Bank request To verify Accounts 102 1
- transactions after account have been closed 289 9
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 96 1
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 308 5
- Mlom bollocks 195 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 85 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 158 1
- AML report needed? 89 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 575 11
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 280 6
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 271 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 159 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,366 25
- New Employers Helpline 224 4
- Software recommendations 290 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 443
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 441
- WIP Software 304
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 291
- No payroll scheme in place 239
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 234
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 214
- Is there anything wrong with this? 209
- Small Part Disposal of Property 195
- Uncommercial property business 186