Calculating Average Length of Service
HI there - hope one of you clever types can help!
I have calculated length of servce for a range of employees using:
=DATEDIF(D7,E7,"y") & " years, " & DATEDIF(D7,E7,"ym") & " months, " & DATEDIF(D7,E7,"md") & " days"
Where the start date is in column D and today's date is a hidden column E returning length of service to column F which works beautifully.
I now want to calculate the average length of service from column F and am having trouble!
Can anyone help?
- Non sequitur 492 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,409 23
- Just because it's Friday 97 3
- R&D on products not sold 80 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 801 13
- Tech Champion of the Year 209 5
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 187 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 605 9
- Capital Allowances 98 2
- Acquisition by company 68 4
- Transfer of land to family members 63 2
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 74 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 561 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 176 6
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 186 5
- Pattern for CTA 312 7
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 1,351 8
- equipment rental 199 9
- R185 (Estates) in final year of administration 82 2
- SATR won't match P14 - what would you do? 203 5
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,357
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 436
- Alphabet shares 237
- Agent fees to sell business 230
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 224
- Charge out rates in London 170
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 167
- which entity 147
- confusion about 140
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 140