Calculating Average Length of Service
HI there - hope one of you clever types can help!
I have calculated length of servce for a range of employees using:
=DATEDIF(D7,E7,"y") & " years, " & DATEDIF(D7,E7,"ym") & " months, " & DATEDIF(D7,E7,"md") & " days"
Where the start date is in column D and today's date is a hidden column E returning length of service to column F which works beautifully.
I now want to calculate the average length of service from column F and am having trouble!
Can anyone help?
- Sale of business being paid by deferred payments by buyer 153 1
- tax relief for the cost of trade marks 144 1
- Am i Liable? 820 21
- Interest on main residence mortgage then lent to a company 43 1
- Boffin of the Year 195 8
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 455 10
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 40 1
- Very Difficult to type on Aweb again 51 2
- Giving a seminar 645 35
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 898 15
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 344 3
- Sole trader - bank statements 325 14
- PAYE versus Dividends 123 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 438 9
- equipment rental 72 1
- Flat Rate Scheme 382 16
- Non sequitur 174 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,197 63
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 578 11
- Employer pension contribution as part of redundancy package 130 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,282
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 633
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 418
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 326
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 244
- Alphabet shares 216
- Agent fees to sell business 208
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 202
- Office recharges 162
- Tax position on lease extension 158