Calculating Average Length of Service
HI there - hope one of you clever types can help!
I have calculated length of servce for a range of employees using:
=DATEDIF(D7,E7,"y") & " years, " & DATEDIF(D7,E7,"ym") & " months, " & DATEDIF(D7,E7,"md") & " days"
Where the start date is in column D and today's date is a hidden column E returning length of service to column F which works beautifully.
I now want to calculate the average length of service from column F and am having trouble!
Can anyone help?
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 329
- Set up a company pension 270
- RTI Fees 247
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 233
- Where's our 10%? 224
- Driving sales growth 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 199
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 196
- EIS 192
- Regiatration of a Trust 190
- CIS late registration 186
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 184
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 177
- Break up basis accounting 172
- Best structure 168
- Property owned privately 161
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 153
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 138
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 130
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 129