Can HMRC revoke a voluntarily VAT registered business?
Customer is registered for VAT voluntarily (turnover a lot less than threshold) - behind with their Vat payments altho returns have been submitted as they have become due.
Can HMRC revoke the registration?
I have suggested this to client as (imho) whilst they remain registered they are never going to 'catch up' but they are unwilling to deregsiter (not sure whether they see it as a climbdown / lack of credibility or what really).
Many thanks for help / suggestions!
- Clothing 97 4
- VAT registration transfer 135 3
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 548 30
- Sponsorship & VAT 69 1
- CT/CO'S HOUSE DATES ALLIGNMENT 59 2
- Director drawings 362 31
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 316 3
- Online Payroll with Auto Enrolment 72 1
- Childcare voucher schemes 100 6
- HMRC SA302s 183 3
- What does the "K" signify 404 7
- Director or self-employed 110 1
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 123 3
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 131 3
- What sectors to target? 183 7
- Adding employers clients on LinkedIn 110 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 240 11
- Charitable Company's Accounts 96 2
- client can't/won't pay 1,869 40
- Interest Relief 166 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 902
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 605
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 574
- Latest phishing scam 527
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 373
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 341
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 279
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 197
- Capital allowances in first basis period 182
- Sabbatical payments 172