Can HMRC revoke a voluntarily VAT registered business?
Customer is registered for VAT voluntarily (turnover a lot less than threshold) - behind with their Vat payments altho returns have been submitted as they have become due.
Can HMRC revoke the registration?
I have suggested this to client as (imho) whilst they remain registered they are never going to 'catch up' but they are unwilling to deregsiter (not sure whether they see it as a climbdown / lack of credibility or what really).
Many thanks for help / suggestions!
- Allocation of income from property 729 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,834 28
- dividend date - whose income is it? 94 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 297 3
- Opening a Quick books file 70 1
- Landing clients 272 12
- Termination Payment 65 2
- 64-8 problems 492 8
- Signed accounts for bank 100 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 325 10
- Payment on account reminders 206 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 88 3
- Hello 498 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 472 14
- Balancing charge 104 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 280 3
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 832 23
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 171 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 424 10
- CTA 310 3