Can HMRC revoke a voluntarily VAT registered business?
Customer is registered for VAT voluntarily (turnover a lot less than threshold) - behind with their Vat payments altho returns have been submitted as they have become due.
Can HMRC revoke the registration?
I have suggested this to client as (imho) whilst they remain registered they are never going to 'catch up' but they are unwilling to deregsiter (not sure whether they see it as a climbdown / lack of credibility or what really).
Many thanks for help / suggestions!
- Director self assessment 28 4
- Directors and unemployment benefit 48 5
- Which address 56 3
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 332 5
- That old chestnut 424 8
- What should the partnership dissolution look like, and what is accounting treatment for goodwill? 27 2
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 148 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 355 8
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 233 5
- How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active 266 5
- MAAT vs ACCA 1,991 36
- at wits end 1,517 37
- And they want HMRC to take money from bank accounts! 823 17
- Helping clients with bookkeeping but not a bookkeeper 771 19
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,451 20
- Wear & Tear Allowances 324 7
- Supply to Irish State Body 227 2
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 347 3
- Non controlling shares - how to set up 255 9
- IR35 - relationship of WIP 683 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 408
- CTA study material 361
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 271
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 253
- new capital structure ltd with investors 205
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 201
- Pre incorp expenses 201
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 181
- Slight twist on employment related securities 174
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 157