Can HMRC revoke a voluntarily VAT registered business?
Customer is registered for VAT voluntarily (turnover a lot less than threshold) - behind with their Vat payments altho returns have been submitted as they have become due.
Can HMRC revoke the registration?
I have suggested this to client as (imho) whilst they remain registered they are never going to 'catch up' but they are unwilling to deregsiter (not sure whether they see it as a climbdown / lack of credibility or what really).
Many thanks for help / suggestions!
- FHL - hedge purchase 102 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 522 18
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 267 3
- Fees 469 6
- HMRC Post 581 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 436 8
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 181 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 443 8
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 290 3
- www.pool.adzio 164 2
- Losses carry forward to self employed 191 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,880 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 286 3
- Transactions with directors 481 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 314 9
- Non VAT invoices 250 4
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,436 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 281 5
- Form 17 Download 198 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 600 28
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 768
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 420
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 371
- Electric Car 304
- S222 Charge 252
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 215
- IP trans to holding company 197
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 191
- AIA 189
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 183