Can I ask HMRC close this investigation?
The HMRC have opened an inquiry into a self-employed client, we had the meeting on 04/05/2012.
Now after 3 months we have not received any correspondance back from them. I called them today, they said they are going to send it out in next couple of weeks.
I've heard if they delay responding of 3 months I can ask them to closed the file, but donot know if it is ture.
Can anyone help?
- Audit 424 14
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 364 8
- Tax on free shares 61 3
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 90 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 89 1
- Buying a horse?? 363 12
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 177 2
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 158 2
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 718 21
- PITA ex-client 179 9
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 231 6
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 341 9
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 121 6
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 315 5
- How to complain about HMRC 1,655 19
- New supplier 123 3
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 821 22
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 244 13
- Scottish Independance 877 24
- Funding Circle experience 75 1
- CTA study material 798
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 490
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 450
- Employment related securities question 316
- AIM Stocks and IHT 303
- Expat pension contributions? 275
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 273
- Trust for Employee 252
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 216
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 155