Can I ask HMRC close this investigation?
The HMRC have opened an inquiry into a self-employed client, we had the meeting on 04/05/2012.
Now after 3 months we have not received any correspondance back from them. I called them today, they said they are going to send it out in next couple of weeks.
I've heard if they delay responding of 3 months I can ask them to closed the file, but donot know if it is ture.
Can anyone help?
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 268 11
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 642 21
- VAT on cashback card handling fee 139 1
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 554 10
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 634 4
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,247 45
- practice planning 173 3
- Accounts Software 718 19
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 502 14
- Dividend Vouchers 385 5
- Gift to employee 420 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 171 3
- MS Surface Pro 3 168 2
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,125 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 193 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 164 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,680 10
- Which address 1,088 12
- Financial statements in Word, with formulas 1,541 17
- R&D tax claim 272 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 490
- CTA study material 470
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 341
- Pre incorp expenses 328
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 277
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 267
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 215
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 171
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 144
- Employment related securities question 130