Can I ask HMRC close this investigation?
The HMRC have opened an inquiry into a self-employed client, we had the meeting on 04/05/2012.
Now after 3 months we have not received any correspondance back from them. I called them today, they said they are going to send it out in next couple of weeks.
I've heard if they delay responding of 3 months I can ask them to closed the file, but donot know if it is ture.
Can anyone help?
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 240 5
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 235 4
- Closing my business down 49 3
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 190 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 73 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 578 12
- Scams are not always obvious 2,238 36
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,461 21
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 181 2
- What do you all do in your spare time? 829 33
- VAT flat rate scheme 85 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 283 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 80 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,087 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 404 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 146 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 214 3
- FPS or EPS 162 2
- Continuity of Practice 214 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 141 2
- Moving away from CCH software 952
- QROP pension input amounts 439
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 381
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 356
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 325
- fraud 284
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 256
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 227
- Construction CIS LLP Company 211
- EPS and CIS deductions 198