Can I ask HMRC close this investigation?
The HMRC have opened an inquiry into a self-employed client, we had the meeting on 04/05/2012.
Now after 3 months we have not received any correspondance back from them. I called them today, they said they are going to send it out in next couple of weeks.
I've heard if they delay responding of 3 months I can ask them to closed the file, but donot know if it is ture.
Can anyone help?
- Recharge for private use of a company car 628 19
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 207 3
- How a company director can keep paying £833 161 5
- Settlement discount 287 7
- Thin Client recomendation 264 4
- Community awards 2014 - first category 240 8
- format cell to exclude decimals 355 18
- Payment plans for clients 303 4
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 499 14
- Employee steeling client data 173 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,393 23
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 199 5
- Subsistence Exclusions 140 3
- Insurance Claims - Legal Services 97 1
- CT600 290 9
- VAT Office Grimsby 243 4
- signature required 928 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 235 1
- Can you help me spot errors? 359 4
- Form VAT 600 FRS 99 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,314
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 862
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 563
- Credit where credit's due....... 344
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 264
- TheTax Donut 242
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 197
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 192
- Director's business mileage 161
- Sole trader CPD 151