Can I ask HMRC close this investigation?
The HMRC have opened an inquiry into a self-employed client, we had the meeting on 04/05/2012.
Now after 3 months we have not received any correspondance back from them. I called them today, they said they are going to send it out in next couple of weeks.
I've heard if they delay responding of 3 months I can ask them to closed the file, but donot know if it is ture.
Can anyone help?
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 709 21
- Year end 206 3
- tax credits 178 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 985 16
- Foreign income for self employed 152 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 277 9
- LLP - Member leaving 164 6
- what time is it ? 144 2
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 282 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,075 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 232 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 588 21
- How would you account for warranty? 170 4
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 407 22
- Sweet Tooth 211 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 189 2
- trading or dormant 129 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 148 1
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 578 11
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 282 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 885
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 520
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 332
- How to format a stock book 313
- Tax efficient holding company structure 249
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 243
- Investment property company accounts template 227
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 220
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 193
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 171