Can I ask HMRC close this investigation?
The HMRC have opened an inquiry into a self-employed client, we had the meeting on 04/05/2012.
Now after 3 months we have not received any correspondance back from them. I called them today, they said they are going to send it out in next couple of weeks.
I've heard if they delay responding of 3 months I can ask them to closed the file, but donot know if it is ture.
Can anyone help?
- Car benefit or not? 2,232 19
- Excel First Tab/Last Tab missing in latest version(s) 365 4
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 620 20
- Annual Investment Allowance on Van 550 12
- Cloud-based email services? 428 9
- Time recording 324 5
- Auto enrolment without a PAYE scheme? 132 2
- iris update 11.9.2 334 5
- Transfering bank balnces between old and new co. 265 8
- International priorities 173 2
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,107 17
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,692 37
- Company Structure 524 15
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 2,789 38
- Tax Planning for Family and Owner-Managed Companies 2015/16 294 5
- HMRC Enquiry 237 1
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 463 11
- Vat and Property 96 1
- Class 2 NIC 129 1
- Advertising Tips? 429 9
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 746
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 440
- Costly Accounting Software contract 381
- Directors' advances and credits 292
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 266
- DTA tie-breaker issue 256
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 236
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 215
- CGT for NOn UK residents 203
- Apprenticeship Levy 187