Can I ask HMRC close this investigation?
The HMRC have opened an inquiry into a self-employed client, we had the meeting on 04/05/2012.
Now after 3 months we have not received any correspondance back from them. I called them today, they said they are going to send it out in next couple of weeks.
I've heard if they delay responding of 3 months I can ask them to closed the file, but donot know if it is ture.
Can anyone help?
- are we that stupid 852 19
- Foster Care 35 1
- Spread Betting and Forex Trading 330 5
- letter of reference 130 1
- Flexible report structure in cloud accounting 55 1
- Self Assessment penalties again 271 3
- Flat Management Company 191 1
- Share structure questions - close company 168 2
- Roll old capital gain into current one or declare separately? 160 4
- Income prior to company formation 336 9
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 723 12
- Inexpensive CRM for small accountancy practice? 307 5
- Forbes Computer Systems - Practice Management (CRM) 123 1
- Can I sell my own equipment to my business? 526 5
- Practice software 1,420 20
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 362 1
- Company leaving VAT group 169 4
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 611 18
- Staff training 1,551 13
- Goodwill on incorporation 280 2
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 327
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 286
- French ConnectionUK 267
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 246
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 216
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 214
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 151
- E-mailing customer invoices in VT Transaction+ 148
- Agricultural Flat Rate Scheme 148
- Indian Provident Fund 146