Can I ask HMRC close this investigation?
The HMRC have opened an inquiry into a self-employed client, we had the meeting on 04/05/2012.
Now after 3 months we have not received any correspondance back from them. I called them today, they said they are going to send it out in next couple of weeks.
I've heard if they delay responding of 3 months I can ask them to closed the file, but donot know if it is ture.
Can anyone help?
- What's the plural? 506 11
- Unclaimed customer balance 39 2
- Self Employed travel 291 7
- Accounting Crew 583 13
- Company Secretarial Software 1,237 26
- Resigning as only director 1,043 10
- Loan interest rental property 103 3
- Life assurance gains anomoly?? 203 1
- Payroll charges when raw data not reliable 533 7
- Processing RTI whilst on holiday 2,769 45
- Mathematical conundrum on loan repayments 461 5
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 280 2
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 172 10
- Opinions and advice needed 135 3
- Director salary from company limited by guarantee 66 1
- Complete business outside UK 67 1
- Builder - Roll over relief 334 15
- Goodwill receipt 307 7
- Sage training course 277 8
- What should I charge for unlimited advice and support ? 429 9
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 565
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 420
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 321
- IFA incorporation 291
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 283
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 275
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 242
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 230
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 211
- Cancelled 166