Can I ask HMRC close this investigation?
The HMRC have opened an inquiry into a self-employed client, we had the meeting on 04/05/2012.
Now after 3 months we have not received any correspondance back from them. I called them today, they said they are going to send it out in next couple of weeks.
I've heard if they delay responding of 3 months I can ask them to closed the file, but donot know if it is ture.
Can anyone help?
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,823 15
- husband and wife dividends 252 3
- Entrepreneurs Relief 138 4
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 91 2
- LLP members share of profits 488 28
- Business travel apps 103 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 42 1
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,092 23
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 54 2
- VAT Option to tax 377 10
- Value pricing 2,430 99
- Secondment expenses 71 3
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 277 4
- BEST CPD COURSE 132 2
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 303 17
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 109 5
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 358 2
- Sage payroll 658 14
- Client has been fined by HMRC 842 18
- Consortium relief and bad debts 87 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 895
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 627
- Free Tax Legislation? 386
- Director Loan account operation 384
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 309
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 308
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 281
- Paye procedures for CVA 213
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 212
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 169