Can I ask HMRC close this investigation?
The HMRC have opened an inquiry into a self-employed client, we had the meeting on 04/05/2012.
Now after 3 months we have not received any correspondance back from them. I called them today, they said they are going to send it out in next couple of weeks.
I've heard if they delay responding of 3 months I can ask them to closed the file, but donot know if it is ture.
Can anyone help?
- Payroll question 68 2
- Where has Portia gone? 4,650 106
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 448 8
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 231 5
- In pratice using part time accountants 141 1
- Warning - "Central Register of Companies" con 152 3
- Overlap profit 214 4
- Goodwill On Incorporation 84 1
- CT600 for first year UK company trading abroad 166 13
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 328 5
- micro entity balance sheet query 267 6
- Keeping disastrous accounts 186 1
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 614 19
- RTI Payroll ID 933 21
- VAT flat rate scheme 537 9
- Computations in HMRC accounts software 123 2
- EIS 3 Processing Delays at HMRC 182 2
- Unwarranted VAT assessments 148 1
- Virtual Assistants 137 1
- Where can I report and accountant for defraud 539 6
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 833
- Pensions Regulator 473
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 437
- Sanzar 333
- How do you do it 327
- Digital marketing focus group 309
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 283
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 199
- new investor structure 194
- Fit for purpose 191