can i claim this | AccountingWEB

can i claim this

I was a self employed person with a ten year leased property. I retired and passed on my business to my son who incorporated. The business premises were leased and I had a personal gaurantee thereon. The Ltd Co ceased by insolvency and i was forced to pay the rent arrears of £10k. can i ofset this payment against my pension income.

Any help would be very grateful

There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

At what point

puzzel |
puzzel's picture