Can I do anything about 2011/12 rental costs just discovered
I have a client who has only just informed us that he has been paying interest on a mortgage relating to his rental property.
We can amend the 2013 SAR to include these but are out of time to amend the 2012 SAR.
Has anyone any ideas? We considered lumping it in with 2013, but as far as I can tell the resultant loss could not be carried back and as well as not technically being the correct thing to do, would make the figures look very odd indeed.
I can't think of any other avenues.
- What are my legal responsibilities 306 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 72 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 330 4
- No more tax returns... 1,531 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 410 6
- Signed accounts for bank 264 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 472 10
- Landing clients 400 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,146 22
- Termination Payment 187 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 196 3
- CRM / marketing 103 2
- Allocation of income from property 754 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,880 28
- Opening a Quick books file 120 1
- 64-8 problems 517 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 349 10
- Payment on account reminders 242 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 118 3
- Hello 519 4