Can Ltd Company transactions be moved to new Ltd Company?
New client who set up a Ltd company with himself as a majority shareholder in Feb 2012 and started trading in March 2012 with all transactions going through company bank account.
He has now set up another Ltd company with himself as sole shareholder in Dec 2012 and wants to put all the first company trading transactions through as if they were the new companies transactions.
My head is still a bit haggled with self assessment but surely this can't be done?
Any comments or advice on this matter would be very much appreciated
- Sage Priority Support 84 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 678 18
- incorrect old p60 102 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 476 4
- VAT on new builds 104 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 343 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 117 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 107 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 125 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,831 26
- Missing tax return 164 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 273 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 159 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 553 18
- Physiotherapy 239 3
- Inflation and fees 1,215 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 161 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 277 8
- CGT help please 144 1