Can previous accountant still access clients records?
Something I have not considered before, but now is very important due to a malicious 'accountant'.
If I receive authorisation for a new client to access/file etc as their agent for HMRC online, is the previous agent still able to access their records, and theoretically still file? Or are they removed once a new agent is authorised?
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 543 12
- Personal Tax 436 11
- Xerocon 2016 946 19
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 135 4
- USA Tax Query 107 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,641 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 924 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 165 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 218 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 580 18
- Corrupt Excel File 670 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 338 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,959 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,166 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 282 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 378 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 137 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 254 4
- last minute request 467 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,246 46