Can A Small Business Claim Paternity Pay for an Employee?
I just wanted to know if the an employee of a small business can claim paternity pay for upto 2 weeks? The owner of the business is not willing to pay him although he has granted him the 2 weeks off.
If it is possible - how does he do about it? How does he can get the payment? Is there forms that he has to fill in?
Thanks in advance.
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 83 5
- Corrupt Excel File 651 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 313 4
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 94 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,937 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,155 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 266 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 344 7
- Personal Tax 376 10
- Xerocon 2016 918 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,598 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 94 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 186 4
- last minute request 424 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,226 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 266 2
- Mortgage Reference 288 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 208 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 459 9