Can you get CIS Deduction Statements from HMRC now?
Terribly disorganised client has previously not used an Agent and has failed to retain his 2011/12 CIS Deduction Statements. His invoice records are also poor and not entirely reliable as they do not completely agree to the Bank Account.
It's a bit late to check with HMRC so if anyone is about - is it possible to request a CIS Deduction Statement summary for a tax period from HMRC for a subcontractor now?
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 111 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 302 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 23 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 257 7
- Family Partnership 281 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 173 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 189 6
- Business trips - director and family 415 3
- Signed accounts for bank 661 15
- flat rate scheme 2,370 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 167 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 326 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 178 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 87 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 848 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 197 5
- VAT Query on new build 123 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 114 1
- P11D Car Value 273 6
- NOVA declaration 112 1