Can you get CIS Deduction Statements from HMRC now?
Terribly disorganised client has previously not used an Agent and has failed to retain his 2011/12 CIS Deduction Statements. His invoice records are also poor and not entirely reliable as they do not completely agree to the Bank Account.
It's a bit late to check with HMRC so if anyone is about - is it possible to request a CIS Deduction Statement summary for a tax period from HMRC for a subcontractor now?
- Do I need to register for VAT 122 11
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,512 32
- J10 - stock transfer form 14 1
- Exemption from CGT 341 5
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 56 3
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,445 35
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 237 4
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 68 1
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,194 22
- Travelling expenses 47 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 684 28
- Compare 2 lists 1,697 31
- Amend a 2010/11 return 222 2
- Owner director gym membership 91 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 242 2
- Capital Gains 223 2
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 138 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 240 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,171 22
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 469 6