Can you help us with some sample iXBRL files?
A few months ago, I posted a query asking if members might be interested in using an online mechanism that would run a series of checks on their iXBRL accounts files before submission to ensure that they would pass HMRC's basic checks and a number of additional compliance criteria.
A prototype system now exists and we're looking for members who are willing to help us test it. We would like to submit a few trial accounts to the system to see how it performs with different types of iXBRL output. Ideally it would be good to test its ability to pick up some obvious mistakes (like non-compliant/non-matching names, balance sheet doesn't balance etc).
If you're concerned about client confidentiality, you can alter the name on the accounts to preserve their anonymity. We're still interested in hearing your ideas about the kinds of checks you think would help - we're thinking of this service in terms of the kinds of basic checks an experienced manager would apply to accounts before filing them. If it takes off, we're planning to get into more interesting areas such as highlighting potential high-risk areas for investigation.
Please leave a comment below or private message me if you're willing to help.
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 37 1
- What are options for non CA firm 2,420 53
- I have missing sales invoices 349 5
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 193 1
- is my company accounts right? 656 16
- Invoice Help 352 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 231 8
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 346 5
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 354 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 946 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,045 26
- Directors Subsistence 198 1
- (CIMA) - Qualified to Management Level (2006) 245 4
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 425 16
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 266 3
- Final year's accounts 337 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,921 27
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,495 20
- Free Shares ? 329 6
- Dividend dates 337 6
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 552
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 315
- Cancelled 264
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 225
- Married woman dies owning marital home 216
- Probiz 205
- What's the market like for temps? 200
- CIS Deductions 163
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 159