Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 199 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 190 9
- JIEB Exams 131 1
- RTI 89 1
- Christmas party 104 1
- Am i Liable? 111 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 739 10
- Checking a contract 293 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 310 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 230 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 161 7
- VAT on garage rent 325 14
- Value-shifting 67 1
- Pattern for CTA 208 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 450 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 84 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 231 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 242 5
- EBT 179 1
- Giving a seminar 529 28
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,210
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 608
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 407
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 315
- Agent fees to sell business 189
- Alphabet shares 189
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 182
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 176
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 164
- Office recharges 147