Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,752 25
- Value pricing 217 8
- Audit Required 90 2
- company secretarial software 139 2
- Tax repayment for 2013-14 135 3
- Elective DeductionsModel 61 1
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 186 1
- Rental Income 298 6
- Payroll 2012/13 101 1
- I have a pain 691 6
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 79 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 171 5
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 732 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 120 3
- Cash flow 146 2
- New use of home - simplified method 242 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 266 5
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 392 13
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,953 32
- Share restructure 335 12
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 730
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 499
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 343
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 341
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 262
- VAT on Gaming Machines 210
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 198
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 183
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 175
- Director Loan account operation 146