Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 644 8
- Who can I refer leads to? 197 4
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 170 5
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 603 14
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 82 1
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 97 1
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 640 7
- Can a sole trader carry back losses to reclaim some tax paid from previous years? 456 5
- SA tax assessments 148 2
- Director self assessment 378 16
- Sage Import Data 166 4
- Late payroll submission on sage 229 2
- Dividend Vouchers 262 4
- Engagement letter 185 4
- Easiest and quickest way to reopen dissolved company, for the purposes of having access to funds in the bank account. 193 6
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 154 3
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 279 7
- How do you account in the VAT return for 279 4
- Abortive legal fees deductible on sale? 102 2
- Signing Accounts for Mortgage Reference 189 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 423
- CTA study material 388
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 284
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 265
- Pre incorp expenses 238
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 214
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 207
- Slight twist on employment related securities 193
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 137
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 136