Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 131 2
- Limited Company Contractor renting a house whilst working at a temporary location 135 3
- Capital Gain? 515 14
- thinking of starting up - AAT ACCA 231 5
- Sell business after leaving country 139 2
- How much to charge? 252 5
- CIMA MIP - wife joining business, non MIP 182 1
- Client with enquiry inro careless or negligent tax return 639 15
- Income tax on foreign dividends 244 2
- break even point 596 18
- Simple consolidation question 129 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 394 10
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 1,002 27
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 406 9
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 207 3
- Abolish the penalty regime 295 5
- Separating a business into retail and wholesale, with husband and wife as separate owner/managers. 185 4
- IHT Query 253 4
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 448 2
- BrightPay 700 22
- Possible Partnership? 468
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 444
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 431
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 235
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 230
- Clubs and Taxable Income 221
- New Fangled Penalties 220
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 216
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 188
- Loans to other companies 169