Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- Mortgage deposit Gift 473 22
- Were you asked to pay to sign off your ACCA PCTR by your Principle? 136 2
- Company Accounts 224 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,260 345
- Shadow director or alternative? 485 5
- 100% Xero practice 2,158 37
- Umbrella Company 172 3
- UTR reallocated by HMRC 175 1
- Vat treatment of charity business income 139 6
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 927 18
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 202 6
- Donations (to a school!) 452 11
- Vat on Royalites 93 1
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 456 24
- Payroll YTD info on Operaii 90 1
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 180 5
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 200 3
- property rental income split 266 3
- Does my client qualify for CGT Loss? 174 1
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 115 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,189
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 411
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 316
- National Insurance 311
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 261
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 239
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Non Resident 226
- Franchise income and costs 205
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 180