Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- experian and credit agencies 69 1
- Homing sandwiches 521 13
- Limited company to community interest company 36 1
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 376 10
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 205 5
- Error in audited accounts 205 3
- CIS software 118 3
- Pratice Management Software 198 3
- Use of home query 159 2
- IT advisory questions? 276 7
- signature required 584 22
- Vat registration exception 211 3
- CT600 153 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 213 7
- Settlement discount 181 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 528 9
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 182 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 152 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 243 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 154 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,259
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 834
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 528
- Digita Hosted Software 344
- Credit where credit's due....... 319
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 246
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 204
- TheTax Donut 188
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 167
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 166