Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 18 1
- Not renewing AAT 619 8
- Self-assessment statistics 2,413 56
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,720 51
- New dividend taxation 332 2
- Co purchase printed materials from EU - VAT 111 1
- Company car v company allowance 216 1
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 423 9
- Company formation and bank account 366 9
- Next Move 644 18
- Owning overseas property 304 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 281 1
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 223 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 688 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 641 9
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 242 2
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 417 8
- OneNote is fantastic 578 11
- VAT Direct Debit 391 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 474 8
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 664
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 405
- Property letting & CAs 396
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 391
- 2015 tax year end 389
- FCA regulated company in a small group 344
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 311
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 238
- DTA tie-breaker issue 209
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 204