Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- R&D tax credits 126 6
- Before 2015 budget did dividend income impact on savings tax rate up to 2014-2015? 383 10
- Tax-free savings and "taxable income" 2,997 57
- Client's company struck off 2,244 27
- Sale of land at an undervalue in return for an income stream? 29 2
- sage 216 5
- Little Green Man needs help HGV driver LTD company 292 7
- Sage Payroll 263 5
- Pre trading expenditure 74 1
- Reverse charge on services between UK and IE 114 2
- Double entry 278 6
- ATED on a hotel that isn't in use? 137 2
- Do you get your clients to sign their EOY EPS submission? 1,181 18
- Trust income, R185 form 104 1
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 788 12
- Improvements to leasehold property and Capital Allowances 88 2
- Annual Report - How to? 515 25
- Outsourcing Payroll 245 3
- CIS Set off 98 1
- 15% restirction on lease cars 204 3
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 548
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 471
- EPS and CIS deductions 330
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 312
- Construction CIS LLP Company 306
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 301
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 272
- Overdrawn director account 230
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 206
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 205