Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 54 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 52 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 141 1
- How to deal with prior year error 114 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 504 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,319 33
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,059 19
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,032 20
- Tax Calculations 652 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 380 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 579 24
- Exemption from CGT 205 2
- VAT Registration 214 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 461 14
- Autumn statement predictions 406 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 301 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 172 3
- Moneysoft error 425 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 645 26
- New client wants to submit tax returns from 06/07 to date, how many years can actually be submitted? 462 3