Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- Do I need a smartphone? 2,073 76
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,455 26
- Council setting up 'sham' LLP as trading arm? 127 2
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 478 5
- subsistence: help with BIM47705 interpretation 51 1
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 233 6
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,966 47
- inflation rate year on year 199 4
- Accounts Question 192 5
- Deleted question? 786 19
- What are options for non CA firm 3,241 67
- MAAT vs ACCA 751 13
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 675 3
- VAT Return Errors 222 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 196 5
- Yorkshire Day 631 38
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 208 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 391 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 163 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 302 7
- Cancelled 474
- Cancelled 389
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 379
- Probiz 360
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 265
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 240
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 235
- More spam 188
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 163
- Employee Benefit Trust 155