Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 133 1
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 827 40
- Tax relief for networking day out? 533 14
- SA316s 174 3
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 52 1
- Swiching tax 526 15
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 741 23
- Proposal to strike off...... 508 10
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 526 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 372 11
- Start-up cost recognition 106 1
- Lunches 245 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 395 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 142 3
- Generic notification message 259 6
- Property Expenses 222 7
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 156 1
- Accrued salary unpaid 265 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,213 18
- Basis periods 120 1
- Construction CIS LLP Company 605
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 592
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 387
- Pensions Regulator 352
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 291
- Using the correct forms 266
- SA penalty proposals 257
- RTI - duplicate employee record 256
- Accelerated payment notices 237
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 228