Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,008 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 237 2
- Dental practice incorpration 105 1
- Audit rules 149 4
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 221 5
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 807 20
- Go Cardless 256 8
- business entertaining deductibility 118 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 129 2
- R & D 101 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 72 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 107 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 152 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 145 1
- New Business Registration 212 5
- Hosted email exchange 129 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 145 1
- G P life time allowance 113 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 372 11
- Bringing money to Uk 216 3
- Xtuple 501
- Qtac payroll for bureau 335
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 280
- Industrial & Provident Societies 276
- Mehjoo 220
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 218
- New strategic report 170
- Domain name sale and limited company 159
- South African Government Pension 154
- CIS schemes 149