Can your firm help?
I have just discovered this website and its wealth of information. I love it and thought I should try posting here in my search to work with an accountant.
I am a full AAT member and working towards my ACCA Membership (The external auditor of the company I work for has agreed to sign off my experience stuff).
I have a small bookeeping practice and I would now like to offer the full service of Final accounts and Tax to my clients and i am looking for someone with a practising certificate to do this with until i am able to get one myself.
I am not too sure of how this will work in Practice but I am open to suggestions and if you have done this before or can help with advice, please let me know.
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,637 72
- Dividend Payments 477 12
- Employed clients and expenses 884 18
- More HMRC on gov.uk 665 12
- Payroll experience for beginning AAT student 150 3
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 384 11
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 194 4
- Providing registered office address to clients 145 2
- Share premium or Directors Loan 766 31
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 424 8
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,459 47
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 479 12
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 144 3
- What would you do in this situation? 241 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 161 2
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 634 13
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 122 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 358 14
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 258 4
- Research and development - repayment timescale 226 5
- Bonus Bonds 396
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 387
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 300
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 263
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 199
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 191
- Company Car Lease 171
- Finance Lease 161
- Form 42 154
- Demerger Reserve 135