Capital Allowance claim on Motor Vehicle query
H&W- the wife runs a sole trader business and uses the car for all her business and private trips. The Husband doesn't use the car. However the vehicle document and finance agreement are in her husband's name.
Q-When drawing up the accounts for the wife can she still claim capital allowances and a proportion of the finance interest?
Thank you for any help.
- Non-IR35 contractors and travel, since Autumn Statement 201 1
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 553 11
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 31 1
- property capital gains 238 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 224 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,211 13
- Tips on meals 252 2
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 215 3
- Personal Tax 775 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 263 2
- Stumped - IHT 229 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 431 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 497 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,306 33
- Credit management tools 174 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 796 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 440 7
- CGT and primary residence 206 1
- Marriage Allowance 312 3
- S455 and February year ends 366 7