Capital Allowance claim on Motor Vehicle query
H&W- the wife runs a sole trader business and uses the car for all her business and private trips. The Husband doesn't use the car. However the vehicle document and finance agreement are in her husband's name.
Q-When drawing up the accounts for the wife can she still claim capital allowances and a proportion of the finance interest?
Thank you for any help.
- Where can I get the information for this 363 7
- BrightPay 361 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 198 3
- CGT &LLP 73 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 539 4
- Setting up an offshore company 98 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 185 16
- Secure document exchange 121 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 161 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 392 7
- break even point 167 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 241 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 132 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 141 4
- How to issue shares to investors 91 1
- Expense management software 631 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,108 84
- Tax code 151 1