Capital Allowance claim on Motor Vehicle query
H&W- the wife runs a sole trader business and uses the car for all her business and private trips. The Husband doesn't use the car. However the vehicle document and finance agreement are in her husband's name.
Q-When drawing up the accounts for the wife can she still claim capital allowances and a proportion of the finance interest?
Thank you for any help.
- TaxCalc Accounts production 106 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 363 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 200 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 396 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 66 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,359 42
- How much of your work is admin? 621 5
- Nominal Ledger 386 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 566 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 187 2
- Old CGT loss 204 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 170 3
- Paper tax return 153 4
- Start up allowance? 374 12
- Will I need to resign? 191 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 246 3
- AIA or IFA 453 7
- Surely not? 458 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 643 9
- Late Registration for VAT 363 11