Capital Allowance claims on rental property

So it a couple own a rental property they can get an agreement of the split of profit / loss (if they want something different to 50:50)

Can this also be done with a capital allowance claim on the property?


There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.

residential or commercial property?

taxwriter |
taxwriter's picture


occca |


plummy1 |
plummy1's picture