Capital Loss: Anyway to claim relief for the loss

I wound down my company last year so it is no longer trading. The final accounts had a negative director's loan or negative shareholder value. Thus, I'm owed money as I covered the final expenses so I could wind down the company without objection. As I didn't make any money for tax year ending 2012. I can't make use of the capital loss this year or last year since I didn't owe any money. Is there any other way to carryback the loss to when I started the company where I earned some personal profit. I don't expect any income sufficient to make use of the loss next year either.
Any ideas?

There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

How much share capital is involved?

BKD's picture