I'm trying to understand various accounting terms for my RICS APC, and Capitalised Revenue has cropped up on more than one occasion, would anyone mind explaining?
I vaguely understand Deferred Revenue as a provision in your accounts for the difference between the depreciated value of an asset and the tax value of the asset, but that's about it.
Also, if anyone is able to explain what Defferred tax, and deferred provision is , that would be very helpful.
- Business trips - director and family 400 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 52 1
- Signed accounts for bank 650 15
- Family Partnership 262 8
- flat rate scheme 2,357 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 154 2
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 158 5
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 127 4
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 319 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 146 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 69 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 196 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 841 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 292 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 178 5
- VAT Query on new build 111 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 102 1
- P11D Car Value 265 6
- NOVA declaration 107 1
- Business valuation advice 709 18