I'm trying to understand various accounting terms for my RICS APC, and Capitalised Revenue has cropped up on more than one occasion, would anyone mind explaining?
I vaguely understand Deferred Revenue as a provision in your accounts for the difference between the depreciated value of an asset and the tax value of the asset, but that's about it.
Also, if anyone is able to explain what Defferred tax, and deferred provision is , that would be very helpful.
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 152 1
- How much of your work is admin? 645 7
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 232 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 163 5
- Old CGT loss 232 4
- Limited company purchase of property 460 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 458 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 964 14
- Trade creditor journal 69 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 392 9
- HMRC Distraint 100 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 144 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 221 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 420 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,370 42
- Nominal Ledger 398 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 602 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 192 2
- Paper tax return 180 4
- Start up allowance? 395 12