Career Switch - practice to industry
I am 23 years old - and been working in a full time practice role for about 6 months. Salary is £15000 and I am doing lots of jobs like VAT Returns, CIS, SA and bookkeeping. I have been briefed that eventually I will be given responsibility of some of the ltd co clients - but I dont feel ready as I have only completed F1, F2 and F3 papers! Also I think the work is too much for too low salary. I do a lot of other things like admin, Excel projects and practice bookkeeping.
I am at the end of of an interview process with an industry role - salary is £20-24k depending on exp and i get time off for study (Which i dont get currently) . If i get an offer, I am just wondering what is better in the long run? The work is more transactional and more to what I enjoy doing. The company is amazing also.
What would you do?
- Disengagement Help! 24 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 978 41
- Xerocon 2016 483 7
- Can you use dividends to pay off interest charged on Directors Loan Accounts 86 3
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 315 8
- Autumn statement 98 4
- How much detail should you put on CT600A 48 1
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 296 3
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 109 1
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,633 26
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 602 23
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,173 38
- Sale of business assets 115 3
- Moneysoft error 497 8
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,736 40
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 136 2
- GRNI - Normal Balance 166 5
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 229 2
- Compare 2 lists 1,749 32
- Voluntary dissolution of company 217 1