Career Switch - practice to industry
I am 23 years old - and been working in a full time practice role for about 6 months. Salary is £15000 and I am doing lots of jobs like VAT Returns, CIS, SA and bookkeeping. I have been briefed that eventually I will be given responsibility of some of the ltd co clients - but I dont feel ready as I have only completed F1, F2 and F3 papers! Also I think the work is too much for too low salary. I do a lot of other things like admin, Excel projects and practice bookkeeping.
I am at the end of of an interview process with an industry role - salary is £20-24k depending on exp and i get time off for study (Which i dont get currently) . If i get an offer, I am just wondering what is better in the long run? The work is more transactional and more to what I enjoy doing. The company is amazing also.
What would you do?
- Professional coaching claimable? 56 1
- Sage instant account codes 108 1
- Networking 110 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 263 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 160 1
- Turnover on a tax return 284 8
- incorrect old p60 446 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 301 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,930 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 281 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 246 3
- VAT refund 172 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 256 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 266 3
- Missing tax return 390 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,126 30
- Inflation and fees 1,408 24
- Sage Priority Support 190 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 846 24
- Micro-entity accounts 307 1