Cash Account difference on Pub books | AccountingWEB

Cash Account difference on Pub books

A pub trading via a Limited Company has its accounts drawn up and there is a cash account difference arising. Sales exceeding amounts banked and invoiced cash expenditure/ wages paid. It's possible that some cash payments have not been recorded but can  you confirm correct treatment would be to debit director's loan account and assume difference is 'drawings', or put to P&L and add back difference in tax comp?.


Thanks for any confirmation.

There are 4 comments. Login or register to view them.

Why not sales?

occca |

Its the other way around

cde123 |

Put to drawings

ShirleyM |
ShirleyM's picture


occca |