Cash Book linked to cashflow forecast
I am new to this and I have been asked to set up the following:
- Cash books (Per currency of GBP, EURO and USD
Set up shared cash books for day to day postings of all receipts and payments, exportable receipts format of PDF for credit control purposes and linked to a cash forecast for comparsion and for input to main software programme.
Can someone help me with any excel template I can use to create as per above?
I am deaf and I dont have much experience with Excel and I am currently undergoing AAT.
Your help would be very much appreicated.
- Family Partnership 181 4
- Signed accounts for bank 580 12
- NOVA declaration 75 1
- P11D Car Value 206 5
- Business valuation advice 688 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,441 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,206 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 223 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,080 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 115 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 366 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 105 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 762 11
- flat rate scheme 2,248 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 408 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 302 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 211 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 201 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 208 3
- Termination Payment 529 15