Cash Book linked to cashflow forecast
I am new to this and I have been asked to set up the following:
- Cash books (Per currency of GBP, EURO and USD
Set up shared cash books for day to day postings of all receipts and payments, exportable receipts format of PDF for credit control purposes and linked to a cash forecast for comparsion and for input to main software programme.
Can someone help me with any excel template I can use to create as per above?
I am deaf and I dont have much experience with Excel and I am currently undergoing AAT.
Your help would be very much appreicated.
- Xerocon 2016 1,024 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,193 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 244 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 270 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 606 12
- Personal Tax 510 11
- USA Tax Query 184 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,663 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 306 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 604 18
- Corrupt Excel File 675 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 356 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,982 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 419 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 184 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 354 4
- last minute request 528 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,258 46