Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Why should I retain membership? 2,415 40
- New business - journal entries 40 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 224 6
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 139 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 263 16
- Lettings expenses 29 1
- IFA incorporation problems 160 3
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 48 2
- Director's loan account in credit 178 1
- Excel question - how can I easily link to a row of data with gaps between the cells? 663 23
- Excel Help - Check box and hiding cells 301 3
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,365 17
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 310 9
- Cars Leased primarily for Taxi Hire 153 1
- VAT on digital streaming of my company's music? 153 2
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 217 5
- Does this annoy anyone else ? 3,272 42
- Recharge for private use of a company car 147 2
- IR35 - it it worth worrying about any more? 413 7
- Wear and tear allowance 474 10
- Auto enrolment excuses 713
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 695
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 372
- Social investment tax relief 190
- Call Centre Data Costs 182
- Digita Hosted Software 182
- option to tax 166
- VAT on deposits 155
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 141
- Travel costs and contractors 136