Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 249 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 192 4
- SA302 283 6
- Go Cardless 334 9
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 227 3
- Hmrc software 230 3
- Mehjoo 270 1
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 116 1
- Hosted email exchange 174 5
- South African Government Pension 182 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 169 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 292 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 310 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 246 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 150 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 289 7
- New Email Extensions 206 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 322 2
- Dental practice incorpration 161 1
- Audit rules 186 4
- Xtuple 512
- Qtac payroll for bureau 351
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 295
- Industrial & Provident Societies 286
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 228
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 183
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 179
- Domain name sale and limited company 173
- CIS schemes 164
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 147