Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 584 5
- See you all on the other side 669 6
- 12Pay 433 2
- dividends 575 2
- R&D 304 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,159 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 430 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 388 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 359 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 535 5
- Seeking a tax case 631 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 490 4
- Companies house strike off 513 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 410 2
- Moving to the cloud 729 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 210 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 884 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 202 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,087 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 481 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 556
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 418
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 367
- IRIS and FRS 102 352
- Capitalising Finance Lease 318
- USA help 314
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 294
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 285
- Marginal rates of tax 270
- Capital gains on rental property 261