Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Setting up a practice 168 3
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 625 17
- Stamp Duty 281 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 220 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,766 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 457 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 168 1
- Love is in the air 416 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 251 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,010 46
- Very large share capital by mistake 329 3
- Client Paperwork Retention? 550 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 564 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 329 4
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 347 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 381 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 433 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 451 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 280 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 526 1
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 281
- CGT for NOn UK residents 278
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 274
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 249
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 236
- Apprenticeship Levy 232
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 219
- Capital Gains personal representatives 219
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 193