Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,173 44
- R&D tax claim 232 7
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 516 18
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 501 9
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 162 7
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 118 2
- Gift to employee 363 12
- Tax Allowance on University Course 132 1
- Transfer of a business 120 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,124 22
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 407 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 110 2
- Sage Import Data 307 6
- Slight twist on employment related securities 241 1
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 112 2
- Best time software for small practice? 224 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 316 13
- private to company car? 366 9
- Which address 1,021 11
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 270 5
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 475
- CTA study material 453
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 329
- Pre incorp expenses 307
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 264
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 253
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 203
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 155
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 137
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 133