Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 264 5
- Share premium or Directors Loan 780 32
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 131 2
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 394 13
- HMRC Money Laundering Visit 568 3
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,666 74
- Dividend Payments 489 12
- Employed clients and expenses 893 18
- More HMRC on gov.uk 669 12
- Payroll experience for beginning AAT student 156 3
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 197 4
- Providing registered office address to clients 158 2
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 433 8
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,465 47
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 483 12
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 150 3
- What would you do in this situation? 250 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 166 2
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 636 13
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 359 14
- Bonus Bonds 396
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 391
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 300
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 264
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 199
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 193
- Company Car Lease 171
- Finance Lease 162
- Form 42 154
- Demerger Reserve 135