Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 143 5
- IHT dilemma 1,356 21
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 171 1
- IT advisory questions? 135 5
- Entrepreneurs Relief 780 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 93 1
- Should I move back home away from my office? 395 8
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 500 7
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 452 8
- Sage payroll alternatives 614 12
- More AE! 646 14
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 117 4
- PAYE 1,620 17
- Scanners 100 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 1,111 16
- Relevance of UK Residency 120 2
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 119 3
- Invoice dispute 600 5
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 278 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 425 9
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,147
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 792
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 481
- Digita Hosted Software 316
- Credit where credit's due....... 261
- Director phone costs 222
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 222
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 194
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 179
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 147