Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Agent help line - long queues? 202 4
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,680 56
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 76 1
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 38 1
- inflation rate year on year 52 2
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 78 2
- Yorkshire Day 496 33
- Deleted question? 613 15
- SMP reclaimable by employer 250 6
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 257 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 327 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 140 6
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 337 15
- E-Magazines and pdfs 140 3
- Late annual return 195 2
- Flat rate VAT 359 8
- corporation tax 475 5
- Credit card receipts vs VAT receipts 2,132 29
- Dividend dates 685 13
- Company Limited Liability vs Public Liability Insruance 131 2
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 569
- Cancelled 454
- Cancelled 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 370
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 350
- Probiz 349
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 252
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 230
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 222
- More spam 180