Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Use of aliases 619 17
- Director salary from company limited by guarantee 125 5
- Real names 170 3
- Accounting Crew 752 17
- Dividend payment date 1,753 30
- No VAT apportionment on tools on hand at registration? 49 1
- PDF to QIF (or other)? 462 12
- Complete business outside UK 104 2
- What's the plural? 571 12
- to VAT or not to VAT 132 3
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 245 11
- Loan interest rental property 144 4
- Processing RTI whilst on holiday 2,838 47
- Unclaimed customer balance 129 3
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 368 3
- Self Employed travel 330 7
- Company Secretarial Software 1,249 26
- Resigning as only director 1,079 10
- Life assurance gains anomoly?? 225 1
- Payroll charges when raw data not reliable 573 7
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 565
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 421
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 323
- IFA incorporation 297
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 289
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 278
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 245
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 231
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 215
- Cancelled 174