Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Past rental expenses 324 6
- Let Property Campaign - Joint Owner Died 107 3
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,225 26
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,452 35
- Accountant let me down 611 6
- 2020 Annual Conference 160 2
- Professional Clearance 1,213 29
- Client right to working papers 1,434 10
- Growth Street 162 2
- Client has two UTRS, How do you get HMRC to correct this? 239 9
- Microsoft One Drive 620 23
- SA302's - What's the deal? 499 8
- Online Back Up 288 7
- Filing a company valuation with HMRC 104 1
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage Brokering 130 1
- Vat application refused 215 1
- Professional Clearance 428 6
- Self-employed 588 14
- Redeemable loan note - loss 106 1
- IHT400 or IHT205 - disagree with solicitor 325 3
- NHS finance professionals 631
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 401
- Foreign Pension Contribution 368
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 345
- vat gross profit percentage margins 344
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 321
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 299
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 290
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 248
- IFA income recognition & reporting 209