Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 23 1
- Writing down allowance / AIA 135 5
- Company name change question... 143 2
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 425 14
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 255 4
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,307 23
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 149 5
- Consolidation IFRS 68 1
- White van man 430 20
- Worried over stock value 215 4
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 108 1
- foreign income 125 2
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 195 9
- Window Comb Binder Cover 306 5
- STUDENT LOAN 99 1
- Bookkeeping question 601 6
- wave software 230 2
- Directors Pension Contribution 358 8
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 248 3
- Backdate C79? 170 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 825
- Copy Wanted 553
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 511
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 489
- Latest phishing scam 348
- Entrepreneurs' relief 321
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 292
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 283
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 279
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 184