Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- VAT on motor expenses 809 29
- Two clients (married to each other) disappeared from client list 71 3
- Soil Survey Required Mortgage 149 5
- What does it mean?? 50 1
- Holding companies 58 2
- Notes to statutory accounts 118 8
- A question about share structure 154 2
- VAT & Landlords 79 2
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 584 4
- Client died family to pay redundancy 166 2
- Gifting shares 191 3
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 294 5
- Rent paid by director 53 1
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 106 1
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 414 13
- Builder using cash labour 318 3
- Easy way to not pay tax 745 18
- Accomodation charge for Publican 124 2
- VAT Registration 344 16
- Singaporean Tax Adviser 66 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,516
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 838
- International interest certificate 455
- NOVA 313
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 196
- Bonus Bonds 194
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 190
- Management expenses for investment company 187
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 172
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 165