Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Personal Tax 291 9
- 64-8's amazingly quick 58 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 262 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,207 46
- Practical experience 875 16
- Xerocon 2016 842 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,887 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 252 2
- Mortgage Reference 217 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 183 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 442 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 246 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 221 1
- last minute request 331 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 84 1
- Cash gift from India 513 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 498 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 151 2