Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Help with CGT please 71 3
- How much does the company pay 39 1
- Lack of VAT Receipt 106 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 307 6
- Benefit in Kind 288 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 315 17
- Will I need to resign? 927 11
- Cocaine anyone? 662 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 252 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 148 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 193 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 180 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 841 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 544 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 713 13
- Personal pension 446 9
- Business rates consultancy 272 4
- Wrong tax code 182 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 109 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 334 10
- Hive up 514
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 475
- corporate hierarchy 453
- Advice - 298
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 244
- WWOOFers 239
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 221
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 197
- The booking.com con 181
- UK State pension paid in NZ 168