Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Could i ask for a bit of help please. 95 5
- Filling in my self assessment 593 11
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,371 41
- Overlap profit 558 15
- What does PITA mean? 337 9
- career 333 2
- Help required please 423 10
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 448 1
- Help - ACCA uk practicing certification forms 201 3
- Vat to be Paid? 180 3
- CGT base cost 292 11
- A little bit of politics 419 5
- Should small companies be audited? 947 39
- Ultimate Controlling Party Disclosure Questions 231 5
- RSU and double taxation 146 1
- Can i really not unreconcile a vat return in sage? 153 1
- Assets transferred at cost 209 5
- currency exchange rates across FY 102 1
- Online behaviour and Aweb 772 7
- HP agreement in directors name 437 8
- Sanzar 450
- Digital marketing focus group 374
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 328
- Continuity Agreement 287
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 269
- Buyback 261
- Sainsbury's mangement 257
- Avanti Accounts 239
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 196
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 171