Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 437 7
- Member meet up 1 October in London 55 1
- Companies Made Simple - I guess they don't want our business any more 122 2
- Fees 675 7
- Creation of leases out of freehold 154 2
- Selling Business 290 2
- P11D & tax return 180 7
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 2,306 50
- when is a bad debt a bad debt 93 1
- Capital Goods Scheme 124 6
- HMRC incompetency 356 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 2,113 59
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 727 22
- CGT Problem 856 7
- Concurrent users 347 6
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,468 16
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 465 9
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 244 1
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 2,205 13
- Late loss relief claim 126 1
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 791
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 437
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 383
- Electric Car 324
- S222 Charge 261
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 234
- IP trans to holding company 207
- AIA 204
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 196
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 162