Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Voluntary Disclosure 118 2
- Director registration for SA question 433 17
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 129 3
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 267 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 490 22
- valuation of vehicles 393 16
- Business only use of company car 681 26
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 502 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 306 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 938 29
- New Company reviews please 534 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 302 4
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 215 2
- VAT with Russia 216 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 233 4
- Money Laundering Manual 302 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 245 2
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,114 29
- directors loan 355 8
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 375 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 294
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 244
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 237
- Any thoughts on Capium? 223
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 216
- auto enrolment 185
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 175
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 154
- How to account for investment in JV? 149
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 147