Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Continuity of Practice 139 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 98 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 296 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,169 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 235 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 133 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 286 10
- Online Downtime 328 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 314 3
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 206 3
- FPS or EPS 91 1
- What do you all do in your spare time? 775 31
- Personal allowance 666 15
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 169 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 1,944 16
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 442 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,115 1
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 318 3
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 395 10
- VAT on employee loan 304 5
- Moving away from CCH software 943
- QROP pension input amounts 434
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 376
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 351
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 317
- fraud 276
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 248
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 216
- Construction CIS LLP Company 205
- EPS and CIS deductions 191