Cash flow software or online tools
I use an excel workbook to manage my business bank account and project forward. I have a sheet for each month. In the current month, the sheet shows all actual transactions to date with actual bank balance, then a section below for remaining monies in and out, showing projected balance at month end.
Further monthly sheets keep the balance rolling forward for next 12 months based on expected monies in and out. Most clients pay by SO and I add new client SO's when they sign up.
Monies out are easy too, showing rent/wages/overheads/Vat/income tax at the relevant points.
I would love to have this in a package of some sort but think most cash flow tools out there are either for purely projections or are based on sales/purchase ledger payment dates.
I want actual reconciled bank balance and then rolling this forward based on the specific info noted above. Perhaps my needs are too specific?
- Missing C79 147 5
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 482 16
- VAT margin scheme 263 14
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 293 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,722 17
- IHT Query 422 9
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 95 1
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 121 2
- Get it off your chest 244 4
- Directors bonus 151 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 101 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 277 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 251 5
- do you receive fewer phone calls than some years back because of emails 169 3
- break even point 1,119 33
- The return 792 27
- Sell business after leaving country 333 6
- Profit & Loss accounts filling when tax is withheld overseas 94 2
- Charity accounting 89 2
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 1,017 44
- Possible Partnership? 555
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 552
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 481
- New Fangled Penalties 354
- Clubs and Taxable Income 292
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 273
- Loans to other companies 219
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 211
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 176
- Outsource Data Entry 176