Completed CG34 prepared and submitted to HMRC November 2011. Letter sent chasing this up end of January 2012 as no response received. Finally HMRC replied mid February requesting copies of the accounts together with completion of the hold over claim form. We responded within the week enclosing the accounts information requested and asking how we where ment to complete the hold over form when the valuation offered has not yet been agreed. After a further month awaiting a response we have now received a brief letter thanking us for our letter and stating that the matter has been referred to the valuation office.
Form CG34 says to allow two months to check the valution but it can take longer.
Are these delays acceptable/ usual?
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,661 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 284 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,550 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 65 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 207 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 811 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 97 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 116 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 492 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 493 20
- trading losses allowable? 758 14
- Post AAT? 689 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 141 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2