Completed CG34 prepared and submitted to HMRC November 2011. Letter sent chasing this up end of January 2012 as no response received. Finally HMRC replied mid February requesting copies of the accounts together with completion of the hold over claim form. We responded within the week enclosing the accounts information requested and asking how we where ment to complete the hold over form when the valuation offered has not yet been agreed. After a further month awaiting a response we have now received a brief letter thanking us for our letter and stating that the matter has been referred to the valuation office.
Form CG34 says to allow two months to check the valution but it can take longer.
Are these delays acceptable/ usual?
- TaxCalc Accounts production 122 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 370 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 209 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 403 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 78 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,362 42
- How much of your work is admin? 625 5
- Nominal Ledger 390 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 577 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 189 2
- Old CGT loss 212 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 190 3
- Paper tax return 161 4
- Start up allowance? 385 12
- Will I need to resign? 212 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 250 3
- AIA or IFA 460 7
- Surely not? 467 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 646 9
- Late Registration for VAT 370 11