Completed CG34 prepared and submitted to HMRC November 2011. Letter sent chasing this up end of January 2012 as no response received. Finally HMRC replied mid February requesting copies of the accounts together with completion of the hold over claim form. We responded within the week enclosing the accounts information requested and asking how we where ment to complete the hold over form when the valuation offered has not yet been agreed. After a further month awaiting a response we have now received a brief letter thanking us for our letter and stating that the matter has been referred to the valuation office.
Form CG34 says to allow two months to check the valution but it can take longer.
Are these delays acceptable/ usual?
- incorrect old p60 71 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 462 4
- VAT on new builds 99 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 659 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 333 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 111 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 101 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 111 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,797 26
- Missing tax return 145 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 906 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 271 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 153 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 547 18
- Physiotherapy 233 3
- Inflation and fees 1,207 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 155 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 275 8
- CGT help please 139 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 339 7