Change of Agent Details - I have now incorporated | AccountingWEB

Change of Agent Details - I have now incorporated

Morning all,

I have recently moved from being a sole trader to a limited company

My HMRC agent is registered as "My Name Financial Management"

My limited company is called "My Initials Financial Management Limited"

What is the simplest way for me to get the agent name changed. Will a name change suffice or because it is a new entity is it a totally new agent ID needed? (Please No!?!)

I believe the address for agent changes is below, I was hoping to simply send them a letter with the change of name....

HM Revenue & Customs
Central Agent Authorisation Team
Agent Maintainer
Benton Park View 
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE98 1ZZ


thanks in advance


There are 7 comments. Login or register to view them.

You could try changing your

bernard michael |

This happened to me

Moonbeam |
Moonbeam's picture


redman7 |
redman7's picture

Name Change.

jiatbanus |

I never bothered

taxhound |
taxhound's picture

I have incorporated too

KPEM online |
KPEM online's picture

No New Agent codes/64-8's involved

Moonbeam |
Moonbeam's picture